Chapter 6

[Natsu's Pov]

When I woke up I was hugging something, more like someone. I opened my eyes and looked down at who I was hugging. It was Lucy that I was hugging!!! I blushed madly. I watched her soft breathing. I stroked her long blonde hair and smiled softly. She was beautiful while she slept. I almost forgot that it was her birthday! I had gotten her a necklace that had magical looking key on it. I knew she would love it because she loves learning about the celestial spirits and the zodiacs. She really is wonderful. And to think I'm in love with her. I smiled again softly.

Lucy suddenly started to stir so I pretended to sleep. I felt her sit up and look down at me. She shook me lightly and I rubbed my eyes like I just woke up. I yawned and looked up at her smiling. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!!" I yelled hugging her. She slightly blushed and "thanked" me. "I want to give y-" I was cut off by someone that entered the room and cheered. The servants were singing happy birthday and each gave her a small gift they got for her. Lucy laughed and smiled a lot that day. Finally, it was towards the evening when everyone had calmed down and was heading back to their houses.

I saw Lucy smiling and sitting down on the balcony floor. I walked over to her and smiled. She smiled back at me and turned towards the sun set. "Lucy..." I finally said. She turned towards me with a huh look on her face. I handed her a small wrapped box that had her name on it. She smiled and took it gently from my hands and started to unwrap it carefully like she wanted to keep the wrapping paper. She saw what was inside and had an 'o' shaped mouth. "I love it Natsu! I love it so much that I'm gonna try to keep it forever!" She exclaimed excitedly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yuuki-"Gomenasai for such a short chappy!!!! I have been sick yesterday and today I feel a whole lot better, so I'll probably be able to write another chapter today!!!! Yay!!!! Thanks for reading this extremely short chapter!!!!! Bye for now!!!!" ^•^