Chapter 14 (Christmas Day)

Yuuki- "Merry Christmas mina-san!!!!"

Mira- "Merry Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy the chappie!!!"

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

[Lucy's Pov]

Once, I woke up I ran down stairs to our living room. I saw lots of presents under the tree. Natsu, and my dad were sitting on the arm chairs. Then May came in after me. "Lets open some presents!" Natsu cheered. We all giggled and started unwrapping and giving gifts to each other. May loved the diamond ring I got for her. And she loves the flower necklace Natsu got her. My dad likes his new frog trinket and his new wallet. I absolutely love the Earrings may got me. And my dad got me new drawing stuff. Natsu gave me his present. And it was a necklace with a yellow heart on it. "Thank you everyone!" I yelled. They all said your welcome. I took my stuff upstairs and got dressed quickly.

I then ran into Natsu. He looked up and saw a mistletoe. I just looked at him and he looked at me. "Well, it is traditional!" He grinned his toothy grin. He closed his eyes and leaned in. Before he could kiss me I pushed his face away. "No way you are kissing me!" I yelled at him. "Fair often. I understand why you don't wanna kiss me." He said looking down at the ground. I looked at him for a moment and then walked away. I met Sting at a small cafe in the small town next to my mansion. "Hey Sting!" I waved at him. He smiled at me and came over to me. "I got you something!" He grinned handing me a small box. I opened and saw a key necklace. "This is so beautiful Sting!" I said in awe. "Thank you so much!" I smiled big and then hugged him. He blushed slightly and hugged me back.

I looked around and then saw a mistletoe. Sting looked where I was looking and he smiled blushing. "I guess we have to!" He blushed madly. He closed his eyes and leaned in. I got out of the way. He gave me a confused look. "I'm sorry." I whispered then ran off. I was surprised he didn't run after me. I got to a tree at the end of the town and stopped there. I still had the necklace box in my hand. "Whats wrong?" I heard someone say. I jumped a little when they spoke. "Sorry, I scared you." He apologized. "I-It's f-f-fine." I stuttered. "Whatcha doing out here alone?" They asked. I looked up and saw Natsu. "Welp, I did what I did to you to Sting with the mistletoe." I laughed a little. He laughed softly.

He turned towards me and I stare into his black onyx eyes. "Luce..." He finally said breaking the silence. "Huh?" I asked. "I-I love you... I was just afraid to tell you that I felt the same towards you... I don't know why though...." He smiled looking at the ground. I picked up his head and looked into his eyes. "Its fine Natsu." I finally said. "But, I-" I said cutting him off by kissing his lips. I let go of his soft warm lips and let us breathe. We both smiled and kissed again. "Lucy? Natsu? What are you two doing?" Asked someone. We turned around to see Sting. "Why do you have to know everything?" I asked. "Because your my girlfriend..." He said the last part slowly. Natsu's eyes widened when he heard the word girlfriend. He pushed me off him. I looked into his eyes once again. And I knew what was gonna happen next. He was gonna reject me.

"Y-Y-Your his girlfriend and here you were making out with me. Luce I can't believe you." He said on the verge of tears. "Natsu... I'm-" I said getting cut off. "No Luce. I can't do this anymore. I can't do this game of yours anymore!" He yelled. He looked at me one last time then ran off. I tried to go after him but Sting grabbed me. "Get off me you fucking bastard!!!!" I yelled hitting him. "Lucy stop! Damn it! I did that for your own good!" Sting yelled back at me. "No! I won't listen to you! You've done this before!! I won't listen to a back stabbing bastard like you!!!" I screamed trying to get out of his grasp. He held on to me firmly. "NATSU!!!!!" I cried out. I then fell to the ground sobbing non stop. I felt Sting watching me constantly.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Yuuki- "Thanks for reading mina-san!!! Love you guys!!!! Merry Christmas!!! Bye for now!!!"