Chapter 21

Yuuki- "Gomen for not updating sooner!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seems like someones jealous!"

"Hey I'm not jealous!" -.-

"Yea you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Why am I arguing with myself?!?!"

"I don't know..."

"Whatever.. I'm just a little jealous.."

"Yea, yea sureeeee..."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Fine, I'm leaving!"

Ugh, I didn't know I was so annoying. *sighs* Maybe, I should sneak over there and spy on them! Ghehehehe! I'm so bad!

~Over at the Place Wendy and Natsu are meeting~

[Natsu's Pov]

Welp... Where is she? "Hey,Natsu!" Waved Wendy. I smiled back and walked over to her. "Why did you call me here?" I asked. "Because... I want to get sexy for you!" She sneered. "Excuse me? I would pass anyday. Seriously, though no!" I growled. She frowned. "You leave me no choice then!" She yelled snapping out a watch. She waved it side to side making me feel weird.

[Wendy's Pov]

"You are gonna do whatever I say when I snap my fingers in...3..2....1!" I yelled. "Whatever you desire is my command!" Natsu said blankly. I sneered. I then saw Lucy hiding behind a tree. I then decided to make that bitch cry again. She wouldn't have gotten hurt if she didn't mess with MY stuff. "Natsu, I want you to sexyily kiss me!" I narrowed my eyes snickering. He nodded obeying my command. He grabbed my waist gently but firm. He then pushed his forehead against mine. He smiled slightly. He then leaned in and kissed me. We started to make out and make out more. I then saw the slut covering her mouth with tears in her eyes. I smiled devishly. She then ran off.

"I want you to remember everything that just happened! Once, I count down to one you will be yourself!" I giggled pushing Natsu playfully. He nodded not saying a single word. "3...2..1!" I growled running off.

[Natsu's Pov]

I suddenly came back to reality. I then got this flash or flashback of me kissing Wendy. Then I turned around to see a running Lucy. Fuck! Wendy is such a bitch! Why does she want to hurt Luce so much? Ugh... I ran home quickky. When I got home I went straight to Luce's room. I knocked on the door loudly. "Luce please let me talk to you!" I yelled. "Go to hell!" She growled with sadness clearly in her voice.

"Luce, don't be like that!" I replied.

"I want nothing to do with you! You said that you would NEVER do that again! But, you did it anyways! I HATE YOU!" She yelled with anger and a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Damn it Luce! Let me in!" I yelled wiggling the door knob. I then found out it was locked... of course...

I stormed away into my room kinda being childish and pouting a little.

[Lucy's Pov]

I was writing when Natsu knocked on my door. Once, he left I let the tears flow out. He has caused me so much pain! Why? Why does he do this to me? I wrote in my journal how love sucks and it hurts so much. I hate Natsu now. He is such a two faced boyfriend. He loves me when hes here and then he loves her when I'm not around. I slammed my fist against the table and let more tears flow down my bright red cheeks. Some of my tears got onto my paper but I didn't care.

If mom were here I would have never met him!!!! I turned off all of my lights and flung myself on my bed crying more and more. By the time I was asleep I shed my last tear for Natsu. I decided if he wants to be a twofaced guy then he needs to get out of my life. He can stay here but, I'm NOT talking to him, sitting by him, and that other stuff. We are OVER Natsu Dragneel!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuki- "Hope you enjoyed this chappie! Also thanks for reading! Love ya! Bye for now! Piri! Piri!"