I Really Hate Field Trips

"Nonononononononononononononononono," Peter chants.

"Calm down drama queen," MJ scoffs. Peter flips her off without stopping his chanting.

"You're gonna be fine. Clint is away with his family. Bucky and Steve are in Brooklyn. Natasha is who knows where. Wade is out of town. Sam is lazy. Pepper will reign Tony in. Nobody's going to embarrass you," Ned says.

"I guess," Peter concedes.

"Hello! I'm your tour guide, Jason. Here are you badges, don't lose them. We don't reprint badges for security reasons. You all have Level 1 badges. There are ten levels. Level one is for tour groups. Level two is for some interns. Level three is for other interns and lower level scientists. Level four is for the higher level scientists. Level five is for the press. Level six is for SHIELD agents. Level seven is for the Avengers who aren't here all the time, like King T'challa and Princess Shuri. Level eight is for Avengers that Mr. Stark doesn't trust, like Clint and Sam. They pranked him so he demoted them. It's also for friends of the Avengers. Level nine is for the other Avengers. Level ten is for Mr. Stark, Pepper Stark, and one other disclosed individual," Jason says.

The class presses the sticky part of the badges to their shirts. Peter sighs. Ned, MJ, and Peter take out their badges and just hold them. They planned to put them back in their pocket.

"Eugene Thompson. Level 1 access," FRIDAY says. Flash struts forward.

The rest of the class goes.

"Ned Leeds, Level 8 access. Welcome back Ned. Shall I tell Mr. Stark that you're here?" FRIDAY asks.

"No thanks Fri. I'm here on a school trip," Ned says.

"Okay, Ned. Have a good time. Michelle Jones. Level 8 access. Hello MJ. Are you also on a school trip?" FRIDAY asks. The class gapes.

"Yeah. Don't bother telling Pepper that I'm here. I'm sure she knows," MJ says.

"You got it. Peter Parker-Stark, Level 10 access. Hey, Peter! School trip?" FRIDAY's voice becomes enthusiastic.

"Yeah, FRI," Peter says, turning red.

"Want me to notify your father?" FRIDAY asks teasingly.

"No! FRIDAY I am actually begging you. Please, please, please, don't tell Dad," Peter says.

"I won't. Also, Pepper wants to know if you want italian or mexican for dinner tonight," FRIDAY says.

"Mexican. But tell Pepper it's only because I know Dad wants italian," Peter says.

FRIDAY laughs a bit. "Okay, Peter. Have fun."

"Sure thing FRI," Peter smiles. Then he sees his class and the color vanishes from his face.

"Jr! I didn't know you were here!" Jason says, grinning. The interns and scientists had started calling Peter Stark Jr which was shortened to just Jr.

"Neither did I. They ambushed us with the trip," Peter jokes. Jason laughs. The class' jaws drop even further. Peter was known for being a social disaster, and here he is talking to a grown man like he does it everyday.

"Cool. Want to lead the tour?" Jason says.

"So that you can leave early? I don't think so. Besides, I've only done a few tours," Peter says, shaking his head.

"But everyone thinks you're the best tour guide," Jason says, really trying to sell this.

"That's 'cause you're boring. Now, go! Bore us to death!" Peter exclaims jokingly. Jason huffs and starts the tour.