Camping

Peter's class is on a field trip to Stark towers, but Peter wasn't there. Nobody knew where he went. Well, Ned knows but he refuses to tell anyone. All the teachers ever say is that he's out of town. It's frustrating to anyone who wants to get ahold of him because he's not been answering his phone.

Flash has been droning on and on about how he's not here because he couldn't handle the crushing guilt of his lies about his internship. MJ finally snapped and told Flash to shut up before she makes him. He's not spoken higher than a snarky whisper to his friends in over twenty minutes.

"Pepper Stark will be joining us shortly to give us a tour of the building," the teacher says.

"What's that door?" Abe asks, pointing.

"That would be Mr. Stark's personal entrance," the receptionist says. Abe nods. Then, the door begins to open just as Pepper starts walking toward them.

The whole class' jaws drop when Peter comes out of the door with Tony, his backpack slung over his shoulder.

"Hey, how was camping?" Pepper asks them.

"HE TRIED TO KILL ME!" Peter shouts, pointing at Tony accusingly.

"HE SAID THE BUGS WERE BOTHERING HIM SO I SPRAYED HIM WITH BUG SPRAY!" Tony yells when Pepper gives him a look.

"ASSAULT!" Peter screams dramatically, before hugging Pepper.

"Tony, you should know better," Pepper says, rubbing Peter's back.

Tony makes a strangled sound of protest before throwing his hands in the air and walking away.

"Why don't you go upstairs, Pete. I have a tour to give," Pepper says, pulling away from the hug and ruffling the boys hair.

"Sure thing, Pep," Peter says cheerfully before heading in the same direction as Tony.

"What just happened?" Cindy asks.

"Oh, them? They'll be fine. They're both a bit dramatic. When we head upstairs they'll probably be cuddling on the couch. Tony is like a dad to Peter," Pepper says. Flash splutters indigenously.

Sure enough, when the class heads up stairs, the pair had fallen asleep while watching a movie. Though they would never tell, quite a few people took pictures. Pepper let them keep the pictures as long as they were kept of social media. They all followed her rule. She's pretty damn scary when she wants to be.

AN: This one made my heart happy. Hope you like it! Love y'all! Byyyyeee