I Told You Pt. 2

**Peter's POV**

"YOU WERE FROZEN FOR SEVENTY YEARS!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE REALLY BAD AT THIS!!! HOW ARE YOU BEATING ME?!?!" Clint shouts at Steve.

"You just really suck at this," Natasha tells him. Clint pouts at her. Tony walks in just as Natasha rolls her eyes at her partner.

"Hey kid. Have you seen my red screwdriver?" he asks.

"The last I saw it Clint was using it to try and pry open the door to your lab because I refused to let him in," I reply. Clint smiles sheepishly.

"Stay out of my lab Barton!" Tony exclaims.

"Technically I was never in it. Your prodige refused to let me in," Clint says. Tony rolls his eyes at him.

"I'm making coffee. No you can't have any," Tony says as I open my mouth. I pout at him and leave to go check on Dum-E.

"Peter what are you doing?" Tony asks as I walk into the living room eating chips.

"Eating a family bag of chips," I tell him. Tony raises an eyebrow at my small lunch sized bag of chips.

"That is definitely not a family sized bag of chips," Tony says.

"Everything is family sized when you're an orphan," I reply cheerfully. And I am. All of my family is dead. Aunt May died last month because of tuberculosis. I suppose this is my way of coping with my entire family dying.

"Kid," Tony sighs and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Aunt May died?" I hear someone asked. I turn to see my class. Cindy was the one who spoke up.

"Yeah," I say softly.

"Oh, Peter," Cindy says, walking forward to hug me softly. Everyone loved Aunt May. Even Flash liked her. He wasn't glaring at me in this moment either.

"Hey, Pete. I made cookies. Want one?" Bucky asks as he walks out of the kitchen.

"Sure. Thanks Buck," I say softly.

"Chin up, kid. You still have us," Bucky says, ruffling my hair. I smile and laugh a bit, swatting his hand away. Jamie gives me a sad smile and leads my class away. They'll probably ask questions later.

"Let's go watch a movie," Tony says.

"Star Wars?" I ask, perking up.

"Sure," Tony chuckles.

AN: Hope y'all like it! Love ya! Byyyyeeee