Mayhem

Mayhem. That's the only way to describe what the Midtown Academic Decathlon team just walked in on. Things being thrown, screaming, cheering, explosions. Wait, maybe I should back up.

Tony Stark personally invited the team to visit Avengers tower and spend the day with the Avengers. Something came up, and Peter wasn't able to go. Nobody thought anything of it, Peter flaked out on things all the time. Then, they showed up at the tower and went up to the residential floor.

Mayhem. Clint was throwing pillows and couch cushions, people were screaming and ducking for cover, people were throwing the cushions and pillows back at Clint, Natasha was off to the side cheering people on, small explosions of glitter and confetti were going off to distract people while others ran to get ammo. And in the middle of it all, smiling and laughing, was the missing teammate. Peter Parker.

"PARKER?!" Flash screams. Everything halts. Pillows and couch cushions fall out of people's hand and drop harmlessly to the floor, screams die on people's lips, people freeze in place, and everything falls so silent. Peter's face turns white and he freezes with his back to his classmates.

"Midtown! Sorry about the mess, we were in the middle of what I like to call a shit storm," Tony says cheerfully.

"Language," Steve says.

Peter can't stop himself from delivering his typical answer. "English."

"Peter, I swear-" Steve sighs. Peter honestly can't stop himself.

"Don't swear it's rude," he says, lips twitching up as he turns slowly to face the captain. Now, the Decathlon team can see half of Peter's face and the mischievous smile that rests upon it.

Steve sighs and begins to fix the couch, putting the cushions back where they go. Wanda and Vision move to help him while the others remain in their places.

"Sorry about that. Welcome to Avengers tower!" Bruce says, smiling at the kids.

"Tony, try not to make a mess you have a group coming in - nevermind. They're here and you made a mess," Pepper sighs. Tony smiles at his fiance and kisses her cheek.

"PDA!" Peter yelps.

"Peter! I thought you were supposed to be at school," Pepper says, pulling the teenager into a hug. Peter hugs her back.

"Yeah, Tony said he needed something," Peter says, rolling his eyes slightly as he pulls away from the older woman.

"Yeah! My team was down a person!" Tony justifies when Pepper turns to him, hands on her hips. Pepper smacks the back of his head.

"Right, anyway. Since you're here, want to watch a movie?" Natasha offers, given the fact that Steve, Wanda, and Vision have fixed the couch to it's proper state. The team rushes to sit down, some of them sitting on the floor.

"Hey losers," MJ says as she sits on the floor next to Ned and Peter.

"Hey MJ," Peter replies while Ned gives a small wave. After a fair amount of arguing, they settle down to watch Top Gun. (Actually a really good movie)

AN: Hey guys! It's a bit short, sorry! Hope you like it! Love y'all! Byyyyee