Heir To Stark Industries

Peter hadn't been in school all week. He was off attending galas and being introduced as the heir to Stark Industries. The press conference wouldn't be until another week though. Peter hadn't been in school, so he didn't know about the trip to Stark Towers.

"Where's Peter today?" Ned asks MJ, checking if he's at a gala or not.

"The tower," MJ says. Ned nods. Well, he tried.

"Hello! I'm your tour guide Thomas," a man smiles at the teens. He opens his mouth to continue but is distracted by Peter calling his name.

"Hey, Tom. Have you seen Tony? We have a meeting in a few minutes," Peter says, tugging at his cuffs of his suit.

"Sorry, Pete. Haven't seen him. Check the garage maybe? Nice suit," Thomas says.

"Okay. Thanks anyway," Peter says before walking off. He didn't even notice the class.

"Was that...?" Abe trails off. Everyone stays quiet.

"Sorry 'bout that! Let's continue. I have your security passes here," Thomas says.

The next time they see Peter is when him, Tony Stark, and Pepper Potts are walking out of a meeting room.

"Good job Peter. You didn't make the man angry," Pepper says, giving Tony a look.

"Thank you Pepper. Can I change now?" Peter asks, cutting off Tony's protest.

"Of course you can. You're clothes are in your room," Pepper says, ruffling Peter's hair.

"Thank you!" Peter says, walking off.

"How...?" Cindy asks. Ned smirks.

They saw Peter again when they walked into the room where they were having an Avengers meet and greet. Peter was standing there, this time in jeans and a t shirt, talking to Bucky and Steve with his back to the door.

"Hey, Peter," Ned says. Peter just about jumps out of his skin and turns around.

"Heeeeey guys!" Peter says, voice three octaves to high.

"What are you doing here Mr. Parker? And where have you been all week?" the teacher asks. Peter stutters and stumbles over his words.

"Woah, calm down kid. You were so great with your words earlier," Tony teases. Peter gives him a look that reads 'not helping'.

"Internship?" Peter tries.

"Nice try," the teacher says.

"He's been here. Doing interny things," Tony says.

"That's not a word, Tony," Peter sighs.

"So? Anyway, Pepper told me to tell you that we're going to another gala tomorrow. We're going to Russia!" Tony grins.

"It's a good thing you know russian, Pete," Natasha say helpfully. Note the sarcasm.

"Now you remember what you're supposed to do," Peter mutters. Tony smirks.

"Ah, Mr. Parker!" a man says cheerily, walking into the room.

"I thought you said Mr. Bronson wasn't coming until next week," Peter whispers to Tony. Tony frowns.

"He wasn't supposed to be here. Mr. Bronson, you're early. By a week," Tony says.

"My apologies but I simply could not wait to see the heir to your company!" Mr. Bronson says. Peter put on his business face. Which is to say, he plastered a charming smile to his face and straightened his back.

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker," Peter says, holding out his hand.

"I'm well aware of who you are, Mr. Parker. Smartest kid in your school! Midtown, was it?" Mr. Bronson says, shaking Peter's hand firmly.

"No need to go overboard, Mr. Bronson. And, yes. I do attend Midtown," Peter says with a small laugh.

"Barely," Flash snorts.

"Yes, I can imagine your attendance is sub par considering Stark here has you running around the world," Mr. Bronson laughs heartily.

"Yeah, well, what can you do? You certainly can't negotiate with him," Peter says with a teasing smile.

"And you're just like him," Pepper says, patting his shoulder.

"Nah, he's better," Tony praises. Peter smiles widely at him.

"I think Flash might spontaneously combust," Ned whispers. Peter hears and bites the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing.

AN: Hope y'all like it! Feel free to request something. Love y'all! Byyyyeeee!