Skype

Peter's freaking out. He has a presentation today but he's sick. He can't make it up some other time because he already pushed it back because he had to stop a villian. I'mgonafailI'mgonnafailI'mgonnafail he chants in his head.
Guy in The Chair: Maybe she'll let you make it up?
Spidey Boi: No, I already pushed it back
Guy in The Chair: Maybe I could give the presentation?
Boss Ass Bitch: Just do it over skype
Boss Ass Bitch: Loser
Spidey Boi: MJ ur a genius! Thx!
Boss Ass Bitch: Whatever
Peter quickly emails his teacher to ask if he can do it over Skype. She emails back saying that it's fine. Peter changes into suitable clothes and sets up his computer. He accepts the call when the icon shows up.
"Hello, Peter," Ms. Ramey says.
"Hey, Ms. Ramey. Ned has all my stuff. Could he help me out?" Peter asks. Ms. Ramey says, waving Ned up to the front. Ned grabs the trifold and sets it up slightly to the side so that the class can still see Peter.
Peter's presentation was going pretty well until Wade bursted into his room.
"Wade? What are you doing?" Peter asks, forgetting about his class for a second.
"Petey Pie! Could you hide me? I think you're dad is gonna kill me. Again," Wade says. Peter chuckles and nods, pointing to his closet.
"Thank you!" Wade exclaims, kissing Peter's cheek and hiding in the closet. Peter turns back to his computer and his eyes widen.
"Was that Deadpool?" one of the girls from the popular crowd asks.
"Noooooooo?" Peter asks, voice cracking. Then, Tony comes into the room.
"Dad!" Peter protests. "Out!"
"Sorry, kid. Where did you hide Wilson?" Tony demands.
"You killed him yesterday. Leave him alone. I'm on a Skype call. Please leave," Peter almost begs. Tony walks further into the room and looks at the screen.
"Oh, it's your class. Hi, Ned. Hi, MJ," Tony says and Peter slams his head onto his desk.
"Hey Mr. Stark," Ned replies while MJ just lifts her hand in greeting. Peter lifts his hand and points in the general direction of the door.
"Out," he says, voice muffled by his desk. Tony shrugs and leaves. Wade pokes his head out the door and looks around to make sure that Tony had left. Then, he emerged from the closet and sits on Peter's bed.
"Thanks Petey!" he exclaims.
"You too," Peter says. Wade tilts his head.
"What?" he asks.
"Get the everloving fuck out of my room," Peter says. Wade pouts and stands.
"Fine. Be that way," He says before kissing Peter's cheek and leaving.
"You called Tony Stark Dad," Flash says stupidly. Peter groans and looks back up. He flashes a false smile.
"So that's my presentation. Ask Ned if you have any questions!" Peter says, cutting off the call and Ms. Ramey's protest.