Reveal

"This place is gross," Ned mutters, looking around at the rotting wood and dusty equipment. The PE class had been told to go this run down dump to meet the Avengers for a training course since the tower was under construction and they wanted to be inconspicuous. Even worse, Peter didn't show up to school today.

MJ only grunts in reply to Ned's statement. then, they hear voices and everyone holds their breath, waiting for the Avengers to appear. Well, everyone except MJ. She only looks up from her book which is more interest than she would normally show.

A few people gasp when Peter Parker walks backward through the door, talking to the superheroes. He gestures wildly. Tony grins and shakes his head.

"No way. Star Trek was awful compared to Star Wars!" Peter exclaims. MJ rolls her eyes. Leave it to Peter to be a huge dork in front of the Avengers.

"Star Trek is a national treasure," Tony argues.

"In what nation?" Peter counters. Tony laughs and ruffles Peter's hair.

"Whatever kid. We'll watch Star Wars tonight if it really means that much to you," Tony says. Peter lights up.

"Thanks Mr. Stark!" he chirps.

"Quit calling me that. My name is Tony, kid. Mr. Stark makes me feel old," Tony says. Peter grins mischievously.

"You are old," he teases. "But Clint is older."

"Hey!" the bowman protests. Peter giggles.

"Hello!" Steve greets the high schoolers and Peter whirls around. His face goes white and he hides behind Bucky.

"You can't hide forever, Pete," Bucky tells him.

"Watch me," Peter replies stubbornly. Bucky chuckles and pulls Peter out from behind him. Peter huffs and crosses his arms.

"Traitor," he murmurs. Tony laughs and ruffles his hair again.

The Avengers begin talking and explaining what's going to be happening while Peter sits in the corner and talks to Shuri on the phone. Peter lets out a yelp and everyone turns to him. His attention remains on the facetime call.

"What is that? You put that in T'challa's room? Eugh," Peter says, laughing slightly.

"Oh, yeah. he screamed like a little girl. I have a video," Shuri replies. Peter grins.

"Send it to me later," Peter requests.

"Sure thing, Pete," Shuri says. Peter glances up and sees everyone's eyes on him. He blushes.

"I'll call you back," Peter says to Shuri before hanging up. "Sorry. I can leave.."

"Nah, it's fine kid. Could you get the mats for me?" Tony asks. Peter nods and goes off to get the mats. he returns and lays them on the floor. Natasha puts her arm around Peter's shoulder. She murmurs something in russian and Peter nods.

The kids start to do some basic training. After a while Peter frowns. Steve notices and gives him a worried look. Peter's eyes widen.

"Everybody off the mats!" he shouts. The Avengers start to get everyone off the mats. One kid seems rooted to the spot and a loose beam falls. Peter shoves the kid out of the way and catches the beam. he hols it up for a minute until Thor comes over and takes it from him.

Peter swings up to the ceiling and uses his webs to reattach the beam. "That should hold for a few hours. We should leave though. This place isn't very stable."

The Avengers nod and usher everyone out of the building.

Welp, there goes Peter's secret. At least now Flash will leave him alone.