Wakanda

I'm was royally screwed. My decathlon team was taking a trip to Wakanda. We can only afford to go because of a generous anonymous donation. Anonymous my ass. Remind me to kick Tony's later.

I'm currently on a school bus, after a very long plane ride, with some idiots singing the wheels on the bus. I'm a bit more grumpy than normal if you couldn't tell already.

I suppose there is an upside to this. I get to see Shuri. Her and T'challa will be giving a tour of the labs. Shuri doesn't know I'll be there but I'm hoping she won't do anything to embarrassing. Fat chance.

"You're just lucky that we aren't going to Stark Towers," Flash sneers behind me. I roll my eyes.

"I feel bad for your one brain cell. It must be lonely," MJ says.

"Nah, he's got to have at least three. Eat and drink, breathe, and being a douche," I speak up.

"Yeah, you're right. My bad," MJ says. She rarely says that I'm right. Only when we team up against Flash, really.

"Why you little-" Flash growls.

"Listen up class!" Mr. Harrison says. Saved by the teacher. "The driver says that we're close. I want you all on your best behaviour. No making anyone mad, I'm looking at you Flash. Do what they tell you. Try not to make them close their city again. They only just now opened it to the public."

"Oh my god!" a girl suddenly shrieks. Everyone looks around for the reason for her panic.

"He's driving us into a mountain!" the girl's friend screams. Everyone screams.

"Everyone quiet down! Panicking won't do anything for us!" Mr. Harrison says, trying to keep the situation under control.

"I dare you to aisle surf," Ned says. Flash scoffs. I grin.

I stand up in the aisle and throw my arms in the air. The rest of the kids turn to me and cheer. Teenagers are so easy to distract.

"Oh, whatever! Anyone can do that!" Flash exclaims. He stands and falls immediately. We all laugh.

"He's gonna kill us!" a boy shouts. And, everyone returns to the crisis. None of them seem to notice the way that the road goes right into the mountain. If the road was supposed to end, it wouldn't come within ten feet of the mountain.

We draw closer and closer to the mountain until the bus is filled with screams, which was murder on my ears. Ned hands me my earbuds and I smile at him gratefully. MJ is furiously scribbling in her crisis notebook.

We go through the mountain and the screams die down, turning into confused murmurs.

"The bus driver's gone!" Mr. Harrison shouts. Multiple people scream.

"I'm just messing with you," he laughs. I love this teacher.

"What are you listening to? Probably High School Musical," FLash sneers, ripping my earbuds out of my phone. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance blares. The sound echoes around silent bus. I raise an eyebrow at Flash.

"Flash. Give Peter his headphones," Mr. Harrison instructs. Flash obeys and a boy in the front speaks up.

"I love that song!" he says. I grin at him.

"When we arrive the King and general will greet us. Then we will walk to the castle and the princess will join us for the tour," Mr. Harrison says. I sit back down and grab my backpack. The driver stops and we all file off the bus.

"Hello. I am King T'challa. Welcome to Wakanda," T'challa says. I stand near the back. The class greets him.

"Peter, who do you think you are hiding from?" T'challa asks. The class parts. I smile unwillingly.

"I was hoping you," I reply. T'challa chuckles.

"Good luck hiding from my sister. She probably put a tracker on you," T'challa says.

"I took that off ages ago," I tell him. The tracker is attached to my dresser.

T'challa chuckles again. "Let's go."

Okoye walks up to me, Ned and MJ.

"Hello. T'challa finally put in a Starbucks," she says. I grin.

"That's awesome! Have you gone yet?" I ask.

"No. Want to come with me later?" Okoye asks us. We all nod. We walk up to the castle and the team gapes at it in awe. I could tell that Flash wanted to come back here and annoy us but he wouldn't dare with okoye back here. That women is pretty terrifying.

"This is the main hall. My little sister should be here," T'challa says.

"Oh, I am. I was just testing my camoflauge," Shuri says, shimmering into existence next to her brother. I quietly slip behind Okoye.

"Unfortunately for him, Peter does not have the technology. So I can see him just fine!" Shuri says, the last part directed at me. I smile at her sheepishly.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"Better than you! I saw that story. Also, if you are going to remove a tracker, do not place it on a immobile object. Your dresser is not interesting at all. It has no life!" Shuri jokes. She was talking about the story where Spiderman was shot. I'm still healing. It only happened yesterday.

"I'll tell it you said that," I reply. Shuri snorts and smacks my arm. Flash glares at me and pushes past me, brushing roughly against my side. I hiss in pain.

"Peter? Are you alright?" T'challa asks. I nod.

"Lier. You're bleeding," Okoye says. I look down and see that she's right. I start to feel dizzy. A lot of blood is gushing out of my side.

"I might need a doctor," I mumble before collapsing.

"You're an idiot," MJ tells me when I wake up.

"Thanks," I grit out as I sit up. She and Ned help me up and I walk out into the main hall where my class is waiting.

"Has anyone seen my backpack?" I ask. I need a shirt. They had taken mine off and it was bloody, so....no thanks.

"It's over there," Cindy says, pointing. The entire class is staring at my scars and it's making me uncomfortable.

"Thank you," I say, crouching down next to my backpack and slipping on an extra shirt. I adjust it so that it's not sticking to my bandages and pick up my bag.

"Are you okay Peter?" Mr. Harris asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. We had a tour to get to?" I say, trying to change the topic.

This has been a disaster.....

AN: It's a bit short, but enjoy! Love y'all! Byyyyyyeee