Chapter 6

Draco stood outside Dumbledore's office, he had been instructed to come here before any of his classes.

Draco swallowed, he was just a tad bit afraid, even though he had thought of every scenario and had thought of every appropriate response to it, but he was still nervous, his mind was just like that, starters like if plagued his mind, if Dumbledore had figured it out, then what? If Dumbeldore had come to his own conclusion, a completely wrong one, then what?

But he knew that it was unlikely.

Dumbledore had a habit of not asking people questions and just thinking of the answer himself, although he supposed this Dumbledore could be a bit different from the Dumbledore that he knew, Merlin he hoped he was, but at the same time he hoped he wasn't, Draco didn't handle change well, it messed him up, he had learned that about himself when he had found out that he was a Veela and that he was a Seer.

Speaking of Veela, Draco had decided that he wasn't going to take his suppressants anymore, they always made him feel horrible, like he was locking away a part of himself, like he was shaving off all of his hair and tucking it away in a drawer and putting a lock on it, it made him feel bare, naked, and he hated it.

He could see changes in himself already, his eyes had become more blue, like the sky on a sunny day, his hair had become more white and fine, and when he raked his hand through it, it felt like he was touching a cloud, his skin had become softer, like silk, and his teeth had become as white as paper.

But Draco knew that this was only a few of the changes to come, soon his hair would start growing madly, cutting it would be useless, and his voice would become 'as soft as silk' as people had put it, how one's voice could replicate a texture, Draco did not know, but he did have a faint idea of what it would be like, given the fact that he had heard his voice multiple times in his full Veela.

There were multiple advantages of this form, but the one that was most prominent for a eleven year old was that he could appear as a scared child in front of the older witches and wizards that would no doubt be inside the headmasters office, a boy who didn't know what was happening and what was going on with his body.

Draco cringed at the analogy he had made, had he just referred to himself becoming a Veela much like the sexual education teachers had taught puberty to them?

Draco held his breath as he walked into the office once again, almost two months after he had fainted inside of it, that thought brought another one into Draco's mind, he had stayed at the castle during Winter break, the first time he had ever done so.

"Professor." He nodded at both Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape who were standing beside Dumbledore, talking to him, all except Dumbledore seemed startled at the new voice.

"Draco, so glad you were able to join us." Dumbledore threw out his arms, the familiar twinkle brought a reluctant smile to Draco's face.

"Of course, Headmaster, if you hadn't called me down, I probably would have come here myself. Speaking of coming here, I had a question.." Draco let himself trail off and looked away, seemingly nervous (he was, but not about what they were thinking).

"Ask away, my boy." Dumbledore smiled.

Draco appeared to hesitate for a moment, before looking back at them.

"Things have been changing, with me, my hair's softer than ever, my eyes are more blue, even my skin's softer, what's happening to me?" All three of their eyes widened and Draco had to suppress a smirk, they had connected the dots.

"It would be better, if you took a seat, Mr. Malfoy." Snape suggested.

Draco did as he was told, but the other didn't sit down, had Snape made him sit down because he thought what he was about to tell him would be too much for him? A silly thought, even as an eleven year old he wouldn't think he would have, what, fainted, is that what they expected him to do?