Night to remember

Lying on Cayden's bed, I laugh at my previous doubt. How could I worry so much when I'm lying with the most perfect man ever. Cayden's fingers comb through my hair, as my head rests on his chest. The cool breeze from the open balcony doors brings the smell of lavender. I don't know how long we've been in his room, but the sun has started to set.

"This is perfect", Jayden whispers in my ear. Giggling from the tickles caused from his breath, I sigh in content.

"It is" I murmur as I start tracing patterns on his chest. after a few peaceful seconds, Cayden shift bellow me and takes hold of my hand.

"You're wearing the ring" he comments as he looks at the ring on my finger.

"umm... yeah" I lamely mumble, looking up at him. Cayden raises his eyebrow knowing I'm holding something back. "I didn't know when I'd see you next, I mean I hadn't seen you in over a week. I was missing you", I blush knowing I sound like a clingy girlfriend.

"I love you Emily", he says forcing me to look deep in his eyes.

"I love you too Cayden", I whisper leaning in. As our lips connect, I'm overwhelmed by the sparks. His lips move, making the kiss deeper, as he shift us so he's on top. Cayden's tongue licks my lower lip asking for access. Eagerly granting him entrance, I moan as our tongues collide. Felling his fingers trace my up my left leg, I shiver in delight. He grabs my waist and pulls me close. With this a deep groan escapes his mouth. Running out of breath I pull back, gulping as much air as I can. My deep breathing stops, as I feel Cayden's lips gently kiss my neck. He slowly makes his way towards my ear licking, biting and kissing. A few small moans escape my lips as I bask in the feeling of finally being with him.

"I would love to continue, but I have something to show you" he whispers in my ear then pulls back. Inwardly complaining at the lose of contact, I follow Cayden and sit up. Grabbing a hold of his out stretched had, I walk with Cayden across his room and to an elegant white door. The wood has flowers engraved along the edges of the door and the golden handle shines. gesturing to the door, he steps aside as I open it. Stepping into the room I first notice the plain design. All white wooden furniture; a desk in the corner, a large bed in the middle facing the wide windows, White curtains draped over the canopy of the bed. Walking further in I look through the windows seeing the whole expanse of the royal gardens. Feeling arms wrap around me from behind I smile at the sight infront of me.

"The view is beautiful" I whisper.

"Indeed it is" Cayden agrees, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Who's room is this?" I wonder turning around in his embrace.

"It's yours, once we get engaged" he replies staring deep into my eyes. Seeing the confusion in my eyes he expands, "Once we're officially engaged you'll move up here to the princess suite". I guess that makes sense. "But as soon as we get married we can move into a room together", he smiles kissing my forehead. "Do you like the room?"

"It's beautiful", I answer looking around the room. We walk to another door and I see a fully stocked wardrobe.

"I got your maids to start making you a new wardrobe",I walk in and see dresses for all occasions. "It's getting late" Cayden comments. "If you want you can stay in my room fro the night", he suggest. Eagerly agreeing, I choose a night gown from the closet and follow him to the adjacent room. After getting ready for bed, we both get into his bed and fall asleep in each others arms.

Waking up I feel kisses peppered along my neck, I giggle as they start to tickle. Rolling over so that Im sat onto of Cayden, I look down at his smiling face. His hands brush my cheek and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Perfect" he murmurs as I start to blush. Flipping us over he starts to tickle my sides as I squeal and try to get out from under him. As the attack stops, we look at each other breathless and smiling like idiots. "I love you"

"I love you too", I whisper as Cayden leans down and captures my lips. If this is what my future looks like, I'll always be happy.

"Let's get you dresses" he breathlessly suggests as he kisses the ring on my finger. Agreeing, I let him pick out my outfit and get changed in his bathroom. Once I'm dresses in the white gown I quickly pull my fingers through my hair try to tame the curls. Taking the hairband from my wrist, I put my hair in a messy bun and walk back into the room. Cayden smiles at me and walks me back to my room.