Sleep

Elise was right, we did have cheesecake for dessert. Right after dinner Cayden and I made our way to his room. He discussed his long meetings and I made some comments here and there soon we decided to get ready for bed. 

"I was wrong about Alice" I call from the bathroom. God these pins won't come out! I start to tug at one before I feel someone pul it out gently. I turn to Cayden. "Thank you", he kisses my head then turns me back around and continues to take the pins out. 

"What do u mean u were wrong about Alice?" he asks. 

"She's actually been pretty nice to me and Elise lately. I mean I know she was pretty horrible at the beginning, but she explained that to me. She even apologised" I say this all while playing with my hands. "I watched my first movie today" I change the topic. 

"Your first movie?" Cayden asks, taking out the last pin and combing his fingers through my curls. 

"Yeah I've never seen one before. At home we didn't have enough money to spend on such luxuries" I explain. 

"If I would have known we could have watched your first one together" Cayden turns me to face him once he's pleased with my hair. 

"It's alright, I quite enjoyed spending some time with Alice and Elise. I doubt you would have enjoyed watching a romance anyway" I poke his chest and make my way into the princess suite. I find a nightgown and walk back to Cayden. 

"I wouldn't mind watching one with you" he smiles at me, starting to take his shirt off. By now I've come accustomed to his bare chest. 

"Could you help me?" I huff struggling to undo my zip. 

"What would you do without me?" he chuckles, coming to assist me. As he slowly undos the zip he starts to placing kisses down my neck. 

"No more marks Cayden" I huff. He simply licks his thumb and rubs the concealer off of my neck. 

"I love them" his voice is gruff. 

"Well no more, we wouldn't want anyone to see them" I shakily reply. I turn around and give him a quick peck before running into the bathroom to get changed. Once I'm all ready for bed I exit the bathroom and see Cayden in bed reading over some papers. Does he ever stop? Concocting a plan I smirk as I run towards the bed and jump onto his lap. I straddle his lap to gain my balance and trap his arms above his head with my hands. "No more work for the prince" I give him a stern look. " A certain girl needs cuddles to get to sleep" I add with a smile. 

"And we wouldn't want her to be moody in the morning" he adds with a laugh. 

"Precisely" I give him a quick peck and lye on his chest. I feel him move, probably putting his paper on the bedside table, before the light goes out. 

"Goodnight" I whisper, already fighting sleep. 

"Goodnight, my love", I feel a kiss on my forehead before sleep consumes me.