Morning Talks

My head feels foggy as I rub the sleep from my eyes. For a moment, in my half asleep state, I'm confused where I am, until I remember yesterday. I sit up, wrapped in the warm covered of my new bed and take in a deep breath. 

"Good morning" I hear Cayden's morning voice, as he enters from the door leading to his room. 

"Morning" I smile back, running my fingers through my knotted hair. I gratefully take the cup of tea from Cayden and follow him to my balcony. 

"I've been thinking" He starts, looking off into the morning sky. 

"Hmm that's new for you" I tease, craning a slight glare. 

"I want to make this official" he finished with a determined look. 

"Make this official?" I ask, knowing my brain is running slow due to the limited time it's had to wake up today. 

"I want to let the country know of our engagement" He explains, dragging me to the small table and chairs on my balcony, positioning me on hid lap. I place my cup down and turn to look at Cayden. "I've sorted out my work so that we can have a couple of weeks off after the wedding. Everything ready. My mums finished planning the decorations and everything else about the wedding is planned. If we announce our engagement today we can be married by the end of the week". 

"Okay" I lean forward and connect our lips. 

"Okay?" he asks skeptically. 

"I'm ready to be your wife". 

                                                                                      *      *       *

AN

Sorry for the short chapter. The books coming to an end and we're going to have to say goodbye to Cayden and Emily soon. 

Would you guys like the look to end with the wedding?

Would you like another book about their child's selection?

I love to hear from you it makes me more motivated to update!