"Boys don't have sleepovers"

The next week flies by and before I know it, I'm getting ready for Luke's party. I've decided on wearing a white skirt with a black sort of bralette top thing. My brown hair's just curled in its usual style and because I'm not very skilled in the make-up department, I just put some mascara and eyeliner on. You can't go wrong with a wing. Well, actually you can. There are so many ways of going wrong with winged eye-liner.

Logan's coming over anytime now and we're going straight to Luke's house. I'm actually really excited. I've never been to a party before.

Three knocks on my front door are heard but Mum beats me to answering it.

"Hiya, Logan. Come in" she smiles. He steps inside as I make my way down the stairs.

"Hey" I smile at him.

"Alright" he nods.

"What time are you two going?" Mum asks and I look at Logan for a response.

"I was expecting to be waiting for you so we'll go in ten minutes or so. We don't want to be the first ones there"

"Right well do you want a drink whilst you're waiting?" Mum offers and we both shrug and nod.

"Yes please" Logan flashes a smile at her and she hurries off to the kitchen.

"Coming up?" I ask, already making my way up the stairs when he doesn't respond. I take it as a 'yes' when I hear his shoes thumping against the stairs. I make my way into my room and turn around to see him

"I could practically see up your skirt when you were walking up the stairs" he frowns in disappointment as he closes the door.

"Enjoy the view?" I smirk and he rolls his eyes, pulling me into him by my waist. I'm about to pull away when he buts in.

"Meggy, you can't look this good and not even give me a peck" he whispers, leaning further in and placing kisses on my neck.

I'm crumbling.

He smells absolutely unreal, he looks way more than a 10/10 right now... why am I turning this down? Oh yes, because of those stupid feelings I seem to catch whenever he invades my personal space.

I snap out of my boring thoughts when I realise his lips are crashed against mine and his fingers are pulling at my hair slightly.

This kiss is different to our others. It's more gentle and slow... I don't know but it's definitely one I'm not pulling away from. The slight hair pulling has turned to more of a massage, and his light hold of my waist is genuinely giving me butterflies. I like this.

I guide him to the bed where he sits down and brings me to sit on his lap, not breaking from the kiss at any moment.

"Megan?" Mum calls from the bottom of the stairs. I can't bring myself to pull away from the kiss to respond. Thankfully, she takes the silence as an opportunity to speak again. "I'll leave your drinks in the kitchen"

Neither of us reply and just continue to kiss. Ten minutes (or thirty) pass and we decide to actually make a move to this party.

"You know, we should have a sleepover one night" I smirk, watching as Logan pulls his shirt back over his head which I don't remember removing.

"Boys don't have sleepovers" he shakes his head in amusement.

I roll my eyes, "You should crash at my house sometime then"

He chuckles, "Would that be a good idea?"

"Why wouldn't it?" I frown.

"Well I've been here for twenty minutes and you've already managed to-"