"Your singing in the shower smashed all the windows in the house"

Logan's POV

"Megan?" I frown in confusion. "Megan, what's up?"

I throw my bag on the floor as I enter my bedroom, having just got home from school, and sit on my bed as I wait for Megan to speak.

"I'm sorry" she cries. "For everything"

"You haven't done anything wrong" I mutter. "I never expected you to be apologising for anything since I met you" I chuckle, trying to add some humour to this conversation to hopefully cheer her up slightly.

"Me neither, it's a strange feeling" she sighs.

"Why are you calling off this number?" I ask. "Where are you?"

"I'm using the house phone. Mum took my phone off me"

"Oh yeah. And you've memorised my number, I'm guessing?" I smirk slightly.

"You wrote it in the back of my folder" she mutters, making my smile widen.

"What did I tell you?"

"Here we go" she sighs.

"I knew you'd need it eventually!" I roll my head back in laughter.

"Yeah, yeah" she chuckles. We stay on the phone for another few hours before finally deciding to call it a night. I've missed our long phone calls so much.

I think I just lost my penis.

-

Megan's POV

I wake up the next day to the constant vibrating beside me. I frown in confusion and check my desk to see my phone's there.

I thought Mum took it off me?

I pick it up and put it to my ear.

"This better be important" I mutter to the person who's disturbed my beauty sleep.

"Woo," he cheers, "I knew you'd get your phone back"

"What do you want?" I ask, wincing at Logan's loud voice.

"Fancy a Maccies?" he cheers.

I frown, "I'm grounded"

"Oh man" he groans. "Sneak out"

"Are you joking? If I anger her anymore I think she might put me up for adoption" I huff.

"You think too deep into stuff"

"Logan, I'm not coming. End of" I shrug.

"Whatever"

I chuckle, ending the call and checking my phone to see I have a text from Mum.

Mum: Spending the day with David. There's food in the fridge

Oh wow, no kisses. Guess I'm still in the bad books then. Looks like I'm not spending the day with David either.

Boo.

Instead of caring about what she's up to, I send Logan a text telling him to come over, and I drag myself out of bed. Seeing as Mum's gone out for the day, I might as well make the most of it.

I've only just made up with Logan last night. Well, we didn't make anything official but he was actually there when I needed him and really helped me out. So I guess the least I could do is tolerate him.

I can't lie, I'm thrilled we're on speaking terms again.

About a minute later, a text comes through on my phone from the devil himself.