"I was thinking of taking you out somewhere"

I'm walking down my driveway after Reece has left when I notice the white quad bike sat outside my front door. What the hell is Logan doing here?

I step inside the front door and call for my Mum.

"Mum?"

"I'm in here" she calls back to me, making me follow her voice into the living room.

"What are you doing here?" I frown in confusion when I see Logan sat on the sofa. I walk over to him and plop myself down next to him, snatching the bag of crisps off him which he doesn't attempt to fight back for. What's up with him?

He rolls his eyes, "I was waiting for you"

"Why? You could've just called me"

"Megan, don't be rude" my Mum scolds me.

"Yeah well I was thinking of taking you out somewhere" he mutters. He does know that I've just been out with Reece, right?

"Logan, you do know I've just been-"

"Yeah," he interrupts me "I know"

I guess there's no harm with going out with him. I mean, he is my friend. As long as he knows about Reece and me, then I see no issue.

"So where do you want to go?" I ask him and he looks at me with a slight smile.

"Are you any good at bowling?" he asks with a competitive grin.

"Good at it? I'm a freaking champion at that game" I lie.

I'm actually awful at it but I sure won't back down to a game with him. I'll make him believe that I'm good at it so he works up a bit of a sweat. The truth is, I can't aim the heavy ball for the life of me, even when the barriers are up.

"Are you joking? Megan, you're awful at it" Mum catches me out so I shoot her a glare.

"Come on then, Meggy. Let's see how good you are at bowling" Logan says, standing up from his place on the sofa and looking at me expectedly.

I quickly nip to the toilet before driving off to go bowling with Logan. How spontaneous.

I know that nothing's going to happen between us seeing as he knows about Reece and me, so I do trust myself a little bit more than usual when I'm around him.

After sorting out our shoes, we get a lane to ourselves and Logan starts to type in our names. I roll my eyes when he enters my name as 'Meggy'.

"You go first" he nods at the lane.

"Can we put the barriers up?" I ask, holding the pink ball in my hand after spending five minutes weighing out each ball to see which was the lightest. Watch Logan go for the heaviest one just to show off.

"Bloody amateur" he shakes his head in disappointment.

"Shut up" I scoff.

"Go on then Miss 'I'm so good at bowling'" he mocks me. "Put the barriers up"

I smile sarcastically at him before pulling up the barriers and rolling the ball down the lane. I turn to Logan with a frown when I only get two pins down. This is just embarrassing. Why did I need to lie about being so good at bowling?

He doesn't even laugh. He just gives me a concerned look.

"I don't know how but you're actually worse than I thought" Logan cringes, watching as I go over to collect another pink ball. "I'll give you a tenner if you get the rest of the balls down"

"Fine" I shrug. Come on, Megan. You can do this. Think of the amount of sweets you can buy with £10.

Unfortunately, my positive thoughts don't bring me any luck and I just end up knocking down 3 more balls.