three

liked by imirrelevant, winwins

liked by imirrelevant, winwins.abs and 292,403 others

charchaelee i met my long time cousin again and he brought me ice cream. thank you :)
📸: @ cousin

<~>

me and taeyong were walking around the local streets of paris so no one can spot us. it was the day after the concert because he has free time.

"so you are uncle minjun's son," i say to taeyong in korean, who nods. "uncle always says that you were doing great things. i never excepted that you were the lee taeyong, the leader of nct 127."

"i thought your parents would've told you, they knew. i never new that you were an instagram model," he says, happily eating his ice cream.

"i'm not really, our fathers don't get along well if you didn't know. i secretly talk to uncle minjun. and just people like the pictures i post."

"so who is you nct bias?"

"in nct 127 or nct in general?"

"both."

"well, in 127 doyoung-oppa. nct u probably ten-oppa. in dream it's haechan-oppa. if wayv counts, then winwin-oppa."

"i'm not there?" he asks giving puppy eyes.

"to be fair, it was you or doyoungie-oppa in 127. but since you're my cousin, you will always be my favorite from now. of course after haechan-ssi being my favorite in nct."

"good." he throws his arm around my shoulder and i laugh. "you're my tour guide where are we going?"

"since it's lunch, you want to have lunch with the others i know a great local place. it's remote so no one will bother us?"

"sure, i'll call them."

taeyong calls them and told them we would be going out of lunch with me. they agreed so me and him went to the restaurant first. i gave taeyong the address so he sent it to his members.

 i gave taeyong the address so he sent it to his members

"charlotte, how have you been?" mrs. roberts, the owner of the restaurant, greets me in french.

"hi, mrs. roberts. i've been doing well," i answer. "this is my cousin taeyong."

"nice to meet you," she says in english, smiling. "he's very handsome."

"thank you, nice to meet you too," taeyong says in english.

"is it just the two of you?" mrs. roberts asks back in french.

"no, we are meeting some of his friends. i was wondering if we can get the private room?" i ask. "my cousin and his friends need some privacy because they are kind of famous."

"of course, anything for you," she says, leading the two of us into one of the private rooms.

"thank you," i say to mrs. roberts. she smiles and nods leaving me and taeyong.

"is this what you do every time you want privacy?" taeyong asks in korean, taking a seat.

"kind of. my father is a chef at one of the highly respected restaurants in paris. and well my mother works as a designer," i explain, raking my place next to him.