seven

liked by clcme, ptgneedsafirstwin and 173,592 others

charchaelee i am going to miss you :(

COMMENTS

alicexthomas is this why you didn't have our weekly after class dinners?
chaechaelee @alicexthomas i'm sorry, i am just really going to miss him :(
alicexthomas @charchaelee was he the on that sat by the mirror during class?
charchaelee @alicexthomas yes, i was having coffee with him so i invited him

lucathomas i feel cheated on 😞
charchaelee @lucathomas sorry babe

user4 when did charlotte get a boyfriend?

user6 why does nct 127 keep liking your post?

user0 why is nct 127 giving this girl attentuon when she clearly doesn't deserve it.

<~>

it's been about a week since nct 127 left paris. donghyuck and i text everyday when we can. it's hard because korea is 7 hours ahead of paris but we try. i also became close with taeyong since i found out we were cousins.

today was a normal day for me. sitting on my bed, watching grey's anatomy. very basic.

"hey, char can we talk?" my mother ask in korean, coming into my room.

"what is it mother?" i asks, pushing pause on netflix on the tv.

"since you have been bugging your father and i about going to korea. we though since you have about three weeks left until you start school, you can spend it in korea with your uncle and aunt. it was hard to convince your father though."

"really?" she nods. i jump off my bed and ran to give her a hug. "thank you! thank you!"

"you deserve it," she says, smiling at me. "you leave in two days so i suggest to start packing."

"ah!" i scream. "thank you so much!"

my mother just laughs at my childish behavior. she left my room leaving me texting alice and luca that i was going to korea for two weeks. i also told taeyong and donghyuck that i was coming to visit for two weeks.

since i was leaving in two days, i decided to re-dye my hair. i feel like this summer, i've dyed my hair more then my cousin.

after dying my hair back to brown, i started to plan what i would bring to korea. after making a list, i started to pack. it was late at night when i finished.

i was about to get dinner until donghyuck started a video call. i smile as i answer it because dinner could wait.

"baby," he calls in english, smiling at the screen. he was sitting on his bed and his hair was wet like he just took a show. "hello."

"hi," i say in korean, placing my phone on my desk and i'm sitting on the chair. "you look tired, are you okay?"

"i'm okay, we just finished up practice for our concert in singapore."

"get some rest soon, okay?"

"okay." i smile because he was smiling. "how are you? oh, you dyed you hair again."

"i'm okay. i felt like dying my hair again."

"be careful with dying you hair too much. don't end up like taeyong-hyung." i giggle at his caring yet realistic words.

we continued to talk until it was already early in the morning for korea so i made him sleep. i wished him a good night sleep and to hydrate during his practices.