thirteen

⬛️▪️

⬛️▪️

liked by renjunisbestboy, iloveyanghongseok and 204,207 others

charchaelee spent my 19th birthday in korean with family + alice is what i needed

<~>

"you look so cute," my boyfriend coos in korean.

i'm currently laying on his bed, watching him play overwatch. since the members had a break, all of them left the dorm leaving only me and donghyuck. their manager knows that we are dating because he was there that night. all he said was to not get caught.

"shut up," i blush, hiding in his blankets. i was doing my homework for the spring semester of college.

"but it's true, " he says. he places my laptop and books on the floor and got under the sheet with me. "you're the cutest."

"stop," i say, turning away from him.

"never." he pulls me up out of the covers and into his arms. "you will always be a cutie to me."

"says the actual cutie." i turn around and face him. "aren't you going to lose your game if you don't go back to it?"

"yes but it's okay, i rather be here like this with you." i roll my eyes at his comment and lay my head on his chest, listening to his fast-beating heartbeat. "i love you."

"i love you too," i mumble into his chest. it was quiet between us. he was playing with my hair, humming tunes.

"do you have to leave? i feel like you just got here," he asks with a pouting face. looking up at him, i just smile and nod.

"i'm sorry hyuckie. but i'll come back during spring break," i told him placing a kiss on his cheek. he sat up and leads on the headboard, pulling me onto his lap, facing him.

"i'm going to miss you. five months without you was hard," he sadly says.

i cup his face with my hand and says, "this time, i'm only a call away. we'll facetime every day, okay?"

"but i'll miss your hugs," he says, hugging me and resting his head on my neck. "i'll miss your kisses."

"but you kiss and hug all your members, so what's the differences?"

"the difference is that you are my girlfriend and they are my members."

"it's only three and a half months," i explain. "i'll be back before you know it, okay?"

"fine," he groans, kissing my neck.

"not now, hyuckie. i have work to do."

"not yet." his breath tickles my neck, making me shiver.

"yes now. babe, i have to do my work or my professor is going to get made at me."

"fine," he says grumpily. i kissed him and he smiled again.