eleven

liked by stan

liked by stan.npc, stan.next and 240,369 others

charchaelee and i wanted to study 🤦‍♀️

COMMENTS

alicexthomas you leave for korea and you get a boyfriend
charchaelee @alicexthomas not my boyfriend but okay

lucathomas wow, i got replaced 😡
charchaelee @lucathomas never babe ❤️
lucathomas @charchaelee loser ❤️

user0 ew, why is she suck a hoe?
lucathomas @user0 she's not, we aren't even dating. i'm happy she found someone. so stay in your line.

user5 we love a supportive guy bsf
charchaelee @user5 we really do!

fullsun0606 cute, send it.
chinesedolphin @fullsun0606 hyung! is this why you ditched our invite hangout?
fullsun0606 @chinesedolphin whoops?

<~>

"chaewonie?" donghyuck calls me in korean.

i turn around from where i was checking in to see him running towards me.

"what are you doing here? i thought you had a schedule," i say to the male.

"i do but i have to see you before you leave," he tells me.

"donghyuckie-"

"just listen to me please," he says, cutting me off. i nod. "i know i just met you only a month ago but i feel like i know you like i've known you for years. i know you might not feel the same but i just need you to know before you leave. i like you lee chaewon. i really like you. it's okay if you don't like-"

"stop talking and listen to me," i say, putting my hand over his face mask to stop him from talking. "this is dangerous, especially for you but i like you too. i really do. not because of what you do but because you understand me. you're a happy virus and you need to stay one. i can't be one to drag you down because i won't be able to stay by you. i don't regret how we hanged out the last two weeks but hyuckie-ah you need to forget about me. i wish you the best and to stay healthy."

"chaewon, please don't leave," he says with his big eyes.

my heart soften yet broke as i kissed him on the cheek before leaving him standing there. walking away, i let a tear slip because i would've loved to stay in korea with him but i can't. i needed to get back with my friends and family in paris. i wanted a semi-normal life.