five

liked by jaehyunsabs, johnnysabs and 153,926 others

charchaelee dare + dye = reward by coffee

COMMENTS

alicexthomas invite?
charchaelee @alicexthomas sorry :( next time?
alicexthomas @charchaelee next time!

lucathomas you look good with blonde hair baby ;)
chaechaelee @lucathomas thanks babe :)

user0 ew why is nct 127 liking this girl's post?

<~>

"hey, you wanted to meet?" i ask in korean to the male sitting in the empty cafe.

"yeah," he says looking up at me, smiling.

"i'm going to order first." i left the boy sitting then to order a hot chocolate. i returned to the male and sat across from him. "so what you wanted to talk about?"

"nothing, just wanted to get know you better."

"okay, haechan-oppa, what do you want to know?"

"firstly, you can just call me donghyuck. secondly, how did you not know hyung was you cousin?"

"well, i haven't been back to korea since i was very young. taeyong-oppa was maybe around seven years old. our fathers aren't close but i still contact taeyong's oppa father from time to time. he told me his son's name is lee taeyong," i answer taking a sip of my hot chocolate. "i have a question for you."

"what is it?" donghyuck asks, leaving back in his seat.

"why did you want to get to know me? you could've just asked through messages."

he shrugs. "i don't know. i just wanted to spend time with you more, i guess."

"i do too but are you sure it's okay with your manager. i don't want you to get in trouble," i told the older.

"don't worry, my manager knows and so does hyung." i nod. "what's you're favorite color?"

"white and red, yours?"

"red and black. favorite food?"

"hard but soupe à l'oignon. how about you?"

"samgyeopsal (pork belly). favorite nct member."

"in all of nct it is you," i say with no shame telling him he's my favorite. he smiles at my words.

"good to know," he says, happy as a little child with candy.

"i have to go teach a dance class but do you want to join?"

"i would love too."