six

liked by ewcubeent, stanpentagon and 193,269 others

charchaelee @alicexthomas we did it :) up on the dance studio's youtube and page!

<~>

"char, are we going out to dinner still?" alice asks in french once it was only me, her, and donghyuck there. she didn't know it was donghyuck, only that it was my cousin's friend. he was also wearing a cap that covered a lot of his face.

"sadly, i can't do tonight. next week and it'll be on me, i promise," i say putting out my pinky finger.

alice wraps her pinky around mine and said 'okay' before leaving the dance studio.

"did you enjoy watching the class?" i ask donghyuck in korean.

"very much," he says nodding. he stood up from where he sat by the mirror and made his way up to me. "you should teach me how to dance one day."

"deal," i say smiling at him. "when do you leave?"

"tomorrow afternoon. i wished we had more time to hangout."

"me too. how about we eat some good french food?"

"sure. where are we going?"

"you'll see." i grab his hand and lead him out of the studio and onto the streets.

as we walked around hand to hand, we talk about how we grew up and the things we like to do in our free time.

it was no time that we reached the restaurant my father works at. all the staff knows me.

donghyuck and i enter the restaurant to be greeted by miss. accord.

"charlotte, it's lovely to see you again," she greets me with a smile in french. "who is this? you're boyfriend?"

"oh, no," i says shaking my head. "he is a friend of mine but he is leaving tomorrow. so why not eat french's finest food before he leave."

"of course, do you want public or private?"

"private please."

she smiles and nods, leading us to a secluded room. i thanked her as she leaves.

donghyuck pulls out the chair and motions for me to seat. i took my seat thanking him as he sat in his seat.

"order whatever, it's on me. my treat to you as you last day in france."