twelve

liked by wayvisnct, nct2020pls and 184,283 others

charchaelee studying and josh brought me arizona, thank you @yaboijosh

COMMETNS

yaboijosh you're welcome! don't stay up too late, okay?
charchaelee @yaboijosh i'll try not too but it's finals :(

alicexthomas he's so nice
charchaelee @alicxthomas he really is

<~>

it's been five months since i last saw korea, last saw donghyuck. today me and alice are going back for my birthday and the holiday. also, we are going to nct 127 and nct dream winter fan meeting.

after the dream fan meeting, alice and i went out to eat.

"why are we here only ones here?" alice asks me in french.

we were in this restaurant completely empty because i rented it to take out all the nct members and their staff for dinner as a congratulation for all their hard work this year.

"a surprise," i answer as i get a text message from their manager saying they were here. "you just have to promise me you won't freak out."

"i promise."

on cue all the members of nct 127, dream (minus renjun because he was at radio), and even wayv. the staff follow behind in suit.

"chaewonie-noona!" jisung cheers in korean, coming up and hugging me.

"hi jisungie," i reply, smiling at the child.

one by one the members started to take off their masks and hat. alice just started in shock. once everyone was settled, i did introductions.

"oppas," i call in korean, catching everyone's attention. "this is my best friend alice thomas. alice this is nct and wayv."

"nice to meet you," they all greet.

"h-hello," she stutters in korean.

"her korean is okay, just don't talk too fast," i told the males and they nod. "let's eat, you all deserve it."

"renjunie-hyung says he is sorry that he couldn't make it," chenle told me.

"it's okay, lele. just let's bring him food after, okay?" he nods at my statement. all the boys were enjoying their food.

"how do you know them?" alice asks me in french.

"taeyong is kind of my cousin," i answer, shrugging. "just let's eat."

"so alice-ssi are you in college too?" johnny asks the girl in korean.

"yes, i am studying dance in china," she answers. "beijing dance academy."

"really? i went there," sicheng says.

alice nods. "i'm chinese and found out my brother went there. i never know his name."

"do you know you're birth name? like your chinese name?"

"dong meixiu."

"you're my sister," sicheng says, shocking all of us. "my mother had another child but she gave her up for adoption."

"this is such a small world," i say with many nods.

we continued our conversation, sicheng and alice started to talk about being siblings. i was talking with taeyong about how life was in college was before donghyuck asked if he could see me.

"i'll be right back," i told my cousin before following donghyuck out of the private room and into the hallway. "what's up?"

"that's all you have to say?" he asks. "you tell me to forget about you but i can't get you off my mind. it's so hard too. the past five-month, i wanted to call or text you but i could never bring myself too. i saw you having so much fun in college, i didn't to ruin it with my messages. i've missed you so much."

"donghyuckie-ah, i miss you too. i really do," i say to him with a weak smile. "but our lives are so different. i can't be there for you when you need me. i can't do all things that you can. i'm not good enough for so that is why you need to move on. i'm just drag-"

he cuts me off with a kiss. i was shocked but i eventually kissed back. he puts both of his hands on my cheek and pulls me closer. we broke away and he smiles.

"what are you smiling about?" i ask smiling at his smile.

"you didn't push me away," he states like a baby that just got candy. "you are more then what you hold yourself up too. so please don't push me away."

"so?"

"so now lee chaewon, will you be my girlfriend?"