eight

liked by stantherose, moonbywoosung and 133,296 others

charchaelee first meal in korea w/the fam ❤️

<~>

"auntie, uncle, i'm going out now," i tell them in korean. they wish me to be safe and then i was gone.

i walk alone of the streets of seoul until i got a email. it was an email from sm entertainment saying that needed me to meet them at once for something important.

and that's how i found myself at the entrance of one of the biggest companies for idols in korea. walking inside i was greeted by some staff and i greet back.

"lee chaewon," a voice calls in korean for me from the cafe sitting area.

i looked over and saw this male sitting there, it looks like he was one of the nct managers that came to our dinner that night.

"hello," i greet, sitting across from him.

"hello chaewon-ssi," he greets. "i'm nct 127's manager, kim dojoon. i'm here to talk about what happened in france."

"what happened in france?"

"your hangout with haechanie. people spotted you and took pictures. we try our best to stop them but dispatch already has the pictures. so we are running with a story that you and haechanie are friends from when you were young. you guys reconnected while nct 127 was in paris."

"okay, you didn't have tell me this. i understand."

"but there is something that the company also wanted to ask you," he adds. "they think you have a potential to become a k-pop idol. they saw the videos of you dancing and also saw your singing performances, plus you have stunning visuals."

"oh, i don't know what to say."

"you don't have to say anything. this is the executive contracts. you can look over them but the quicker the answer the better." he hands me a folder and i open it. it was filled with papers about the different contracts sm is offering me.

"hyung we are about to go to practice," a vocie says coming up next to dojoon. i quickly closed the folder and looked up to see taeyong. "hey chaewonie."

"oh hey oppa," i say smiling at the older.

"you can join them if you like chaewon-ssi," dojoon to me and i took up his offer.