BTS as roles in Mean Girls

©

Jimin:

Regina. Jimin can be sassy sometimes and he works it. There's no other person that would fit Jimin besides Regina.

Regina quote: "I know she's kind of socially retarded and weird, but she's my friend... so promise me you won't make fun of her."

Jungkook:

Gretchen. He's always trying to make something happen with his meme face.

Gretchen quote: "That's so fetch."

Taehyung:

Karen. Tae is silly and he always saying some crazy stuff. Some people think of him as 4D or as the dumb blonde of the group.

Karen quote: "I'm kind physic. I have a fifth sense."

Yoongi:

Janis. He's chilled back and doesn't do as much because he doesn't care.

Janis quote: "Can I help you?"

Namjoon:

Mr. Duvalle. He would be the teacher of all of this, and he's in control.

Mr. Duvalle quote: "Coach Carr, step away from the underage girls."

Hobi:

Regina's Mom. He's upbeat and always trying to make everyone happy. He would be one of those cool moms.

Regina's Mom quote: "Hey, hey, hey. How are my best girlfriends?"

Jin:

The girl who doesn't even go there. He just want peace and happiness and to make a cake out of rainbows and smiles.

Girl who doesn't even go there quote: "I just want us to get along like we did in middle school."