Bts on how to show them love

Seokjin: cook his favorite meal for him

okay i'm not saying this just because of eat jin,, don't @ me. but i really think that jin adores someone who can cook?? maybe because he can cook himself, so he knows how much work there goes into it,, so when you cook his fav meal for him, he combusts in happiness because food,,and also because his baby cooked for him?? his fav meal?? that takes a long time to cook?? like you just felt like cooking that for him? his heart can't take it. anyways,, cook it often, okay? because he loves the moments when you two are just chilling and eating his fav food together, so please pull a lee felix often with that cooking like a chef i'm a 5 star michelin :)

Yoongi: hold his hand

i mean have you seen how happy and content this boy is when someone holds his hand?? he adores it,, especially when you do it. your hand fits perfectly in his and it's so small and pretty and every time you give him a reassuring squeeze, his heart just bursts. :(( he'd like to have his hand held at any times,, when you two are napping, when you're just walking along the street, when you two are watching a movie, when you two are taking cringey couple photos in the mirror,, it doesn't matter, just hold his hand.

Hoseok: touch him

okay this might sound sexual,,but it really isn't. or well, it could be if you want it to ;););) anyways,, i feel like hobi is into skinship?? so like it could be whatever, you can hold his hand, hug him, or just brush his hair out of his face,,his heart wouldn't be able to take it if you touch him. his fav is when you poke his dimples because it makes him smile even harder and you giggle after and god he loves that sound. or you could just gently caress his cheek,, he would absoloutely go all puppy eyes at you if you do. or imagine touching his thigh when he's driving,, i know boys usually do this but fuck gender normes am i right?? he loves that. please never stop touching this smol bean :((

Jimin: compliment him

jimin has a praise kink cough cough,, anyways. we all love compliments dont we, well you can bet jiminie loves them the most. it doesn't matter what he does,, just say that he is doing good!! it makes his ego jump up and his heart go boom boom boom because his baby thinks he's good?? he must really be good then!!! he cooks for you? tell him how good it tastes. he sends u a selfie? tell him how pretty he looks :(( he drives u somewhere? tell him how good of a driver he is. he dresses nice? tell him how cool his outfit is!! never stop with the compliments because he loves them.

Taehyung: give him a handmade gift

taehyung is my favorite artsy boy,, so when he finds out that his s/o shares the same passion,,he literally combusts from hapiness. you two like creating together, wheter it could be drawing, painting or doing some crafty cute diy (you can bet you two tried doing the hot glue slippers once), its his favorite kind of date w you. so when he finds out about the cute little gifts you made for him, he takes them with him everywhere he goes, because his baby made him something???? you made him a cute little frame w your photos once and he hang it up in his living room,, you randomly made him a cute keychain and he never took it off from his keys, the cute little badge you made for him?? on his bag at all costs. so whenever you feel like it, make him something !!

Jungkook: hug him from the back

this soft boy loves hugs and you can't tell me otherwise. now,,he ofc loves all kinds of hugs, but when you hug him from behind,, his heart just can't take it :(( he would get all smiley and just hold your hands resting on his belly, taking in the moment. he gets all soft because it makes him feel so so loved, because you,,the love of his life,,are holding him omg what did he do to deserve this ??! he could be doing anything in the world,, cooking ramen? brushing his teeth? reading what the package of instant soup says in the supermarket? it doesn't matter, just hug him from behind. (and maybe rest your head against him too,, that would make his heart stop i'm telling you)

©n8dlesoupguk - tumblr