Homeless-Bughead

Jughead's POV
I've been kicked out of my dad's trailer all because I asked him to stop drinking. He was a recovered alcoholic I didn't want for him to go back to his old ways it was for his benefit. I have nowhere to go so I tighten the straps on my backpack and head to the only place which is open 24hrs Pops. Its only 9pm but I have school tomorrow and I need to get some sleep. I have options I could go to Betty's she's such a supporting girlfriend but I wouldn't want to burden her or anyone else with my presence so I will just sleep here in my usual booth.
Betty's POV
My mom told me I had to pick up Pops for dinner as she doesn't have time to cook dinner, to be honest it should be done my now it 9pm but no she was busy with Polly as usual, I decide to text Jug.
Juggie❤️
B: Hey I'm going to pops want anything xx
J: I'm okay thank you, would you like me to meet you it's dark outside xx
B: sure meet me at pops xx
J: okay baby xx
B: Love you xx
J: Love you too xx
Jughead's POV
I am so happy to be seeing Betts because even though she doesn't know what's going on it will be nice to have her comfort for a bit. However I'm going to take a nap for a bit as she will know where I am.
Betty's POV
I finally arrived at Pops, he told me my order would be a little bit longer so to take a seat. I was walking over to my usual booth when I noticed a familiar beanie loving boy lying down on one side of the booth. I quickly walked over to him and gently rubbed his shoulder causing him to sit up and make room for me next to him before sliding his arm around me and kissing my cheek.
"Juggie why are you sleeping at Pops?" I question if you were tired you didn't have to meet me" I'm worried about him mainly the fact that he has a bag with him, he doesn't even take a bag to school.
Jughead's POV
I knew she was worried but I am okay so there's no need. "I'm not going home for a few days I need a break, from my dad." I reply guilty knowing she was looking down at my bag. She moved even closer and put her head on my shoulder. "So why didn't you call." I gulped are her questions. "I don't want to be a burden you have don't so much for me and I love you dearly for it but I need to look out for you as-well." She looks at me with a pouty face. "Jughead Jones you are anything but a burden... you are my boyfriend and you are coming with me." I smiled at how supportive my girlfriend was. "You know my plan was to just walk you home." I smiled at her. "What and just sleep where here or at a park." She laughed and I nodded. "You're an actual goof... have you eaten, my mums paying I can get you some food." I couldn't handle her and I did not deserve her. "I'm okay."
Betty's POV
I knew he was hungry because firstly he's Jughead secondly his hand was shaking a little on my shoulder signaling he hadn't eaten in a day or so. "Hey pop... can you add Jugs usual onto my order as well?" He simply nodded his head and I took my attention back to my boyfriend. "My mum won't care, she doesn't even acknowledge me anyway... it's also none of her business." He smiled and pecked my lips. "Betty I don't deserve you." I looked at him and grinned. "You deserve me and I deserve you" we both started laughing and he pulled me into his lap, we stayed like that until it was time to go home.
Jughead's POV
I was scared I didn't want to get Betty in trouble for bringing me around. As we walked in I stayed behind Betty with my arms around her protectively. "Mom Jughead's staying for a few nights." She blurted our I held her tighter as her mom turned round making her tense up. "Betty I don't care what you do, unless you are suddenly relevant to my life I suggest you take your food and your damn boyfriend and go to your room, I don't know how many times I've told you to stay out of my life." I heard Betty sniffle I hated her being upset so I picked her up her legs instantly wrapping around my torso, I grabbed our bag of food and took her upstairs to her room.
When I closed the door I felt my T-shirt start to soak with tears, it broke my heart. "Baby she's not worth your tears" I played with her hair and let her cry into my chest. "Me and you are going to leave this wicked town leaving everyone behind and go and live somewhere amazing together I promise to give you an amazing life Betts." I kissed her hair and wiped her tears. "We will be okay."

I have bad writers block but I wanted to give you guys something. So sorry but it will hopefully be better next time H/C