Roomates- sprousehart

Lili's POV

I am so excited that I got into nyc university, I really hope that everything goes well. I never really had many friends and I feel like it's time for a new start after getting bullied most of my life I'm tough but it took a real hit on me emotionally and I feel like I'm finally recovering my scars won't leave my body but I can look at them and know I don't want to go back to that point I'm my life.
I am moving into my dorm in an hour I'm kinda scared as they said the person I'm sharing with will be a year above as that's the only dorm left.
*at university*
I walked into the office where I was told to go and they gave me a key and a dorm number and now I just have to hope and pray that it's someone nice.
The corridor is so long and the anxiety is building up inside me not knowing whom I'm sharing with.

Nobody's POV

Lili approached the door knocking gently not wanting to disturb the person on the other side.
"Hello I'm Lili, Lili Reinhart." She smiles gently. "You've got to be joking I'm stuck with someone a year below I knew I should have stayed with my friends, well anyway welcome princess." He sniggered. Lili walked in slightly scared of the boy who didn't seem to like the idea of her there. "My names Cole, I basically run this school so don't interfere with my life, and I will stay out of yours... your room is the one on the left, you have an ensuite with a bath, shower and everything you need, kitchen is over there and this is the living room." Cole said "thank you I will go and unpack and I'm sorry about this I can ask to swap...?" Lili stuttered. "Nah all good princess." Lili smiled and went to collect her boxes.
*few days later*
Cole and Lili haven't gotten to know each other any better, Jughead and his friends pick on her making her scared to go back to the dorm.

Cole's POV

She's so gorgeous, but no I can't like her I own this school and I'm not having her ruining it. I speak to her at night because I get bored but that's it, I am mean to her all day though I can't help it . Thankfully she was out at the moment so I had the place to myself, I thought about having someone over but I really can't be bothered to have to kick them out afterwards. So I just sit down and turn on a movie.

Lili's POV

I started to head home from the cafe as it was getting late and although I didn't want to be home with Cole I knew at least his friends weren't there. I decided to take a short cut through the ally as it was getting dark, I'm afraid of the dark there aren't many things I'm not afraid of after the life I had. It was quite I started to walk faster but someone grabbed me put there hand over my mouth and then it went black...

I finally woke up cold and shaking but most of all I was in pain everywhere, my top was ripped I barely had shorts on and my shoes weren't anywhere in sight. I knew what happened its happened so much before, I started crying but I wanted to get back into my dorm so I could shower and cry into my pillow instead hopefully avoiding Cole. I was only a few steps away thankfully but I was in so much pain it was the hardest thing I've done.

Nobody's POV

Lili finally got to the dorm shutting the door and sliding down it crying into her knees. "Finally you ugly bitc-" Cole stopped as he saw Lili's state and ran over to her. "What happened Lili" He asked with a soft voice. "Why on earth would you care just leave it Cole." She replied breaking down even more. "I know I've been horrible but I'm so sorry Lili it was the way I thought I had to be but I'm not like that please let me help you." he almost begged. "Cole I accept the apology I get it your the tough guy but right now I feel nauseous, faint, I ache and I can hardly move but I will do this on my own." she faked smiled he just stood there not wanting to leave her alone whilst she tried to stand up before failing and falling back into the same position. without hesitation Cole picked her up holding her head on his shoulder whilst her legs wrapped around his waist. "I will take you to my room I have a bigger bath and much more comfortable bed so you can sleep better." she nodded her head in his neck as he placed her down on his bathroom counter. she looked up at him with tears still flowing down her face. "How about I run you a bath Lil you're still shaking." she just nodded. he turned on the bath before walking back over to her standing between her legs and embracing her in a hug. "I will be apologising for the rest of my life Lili I'm so sorry I didn't mean anything, I had a rough childhood and all these years I've taken it out on the people I meet, I'm so sorry but you can trust me Lil's I promise." Cole said a singular tear falling down his face. "Cole I understand it's okay, I've been picked on my whole life I was expecting it, and I do trust you which is stupid of me but right now I am trying my best not to break down, so thank you but could you leave me." Lili replied tears rolling down her face. Instead of leaving he jumped up on the counter next to her scooting all the way back and pulling her onto his lap. "Im here Lil's you can cry." and that's all it took for Lili to break down into Cole's chest. "please tell me whats wrong Lili what happened out there?" Cole questioned. "I was walking trying to get back here, because I knew your friends have left and I took a shortcut and it was getting dark and I don't like the dark for another reason which is a whole other story, and then someone raped me." Lili cried out. Cole held her for the rest of the night after she had a bath they snuggled in his bed watching movies until they fell asleep.

To be honest I don't know where this was going but someone's private messaged asking for this so here it is .
NONE OF THIS IS REAL
And I would hurt anyone who dare hurts Lili just saying