Abusive- bughead

Betty's POV
I walk around in constant fear scared of what's going to happen, is everyone I meet going to be like my parents I will never know but I hope not. It's hard being a teenager dealing with all the usual crap but with me I also have to deal with my abusive parents. I have an amazing boyfriend but he isn't allowed to know anything that's happening as I fear it will just make the situation worse.

*later that day at jugs trailer* 3rd person
"Betty I swear to god your so annoying why are you like this all the time just leave me alone because I can't deal with you right now." Jughead shouts at the young blonde. "I'm s-s-sorry I didn't mean it Jughead." She stuttered feeling completely scared and alone Jughead had never shouted at her before not even risen his voice. "No Betty what is it are you fucked up or something." A sudden pain hits Jughead he hates being horrible but he has had a horrible day and just can't seem to calm down. A tear slides down Betty's face as she is frozen in position. Jughead takes a step closer but every time he does she steps back trembling with fear. "Betty what is it stop crying please talk to me." Jughead asks slight sadness in his voice. "Jug I can't I'm scared what if you're like them where am I going to go for help." she rambled. "Betty who are you talking about, stop rambling." Jughead raised his voice slightly causing her to step back again, more and more tears falling from her eyes. "Please don't tell me you're crying to get your way. We're done Betty I get girls have there problems but you flinch at everything your constantly scared and I have enough going on without you as well so just leave." She turned around and ran out of the door running into the distance no destination in mind tears flooding down her face.

Weeks had went by and Betty was so quiet at school she was hardly noticed, Jughead hated the way he had spoke to her and didn't mean a word he had said. Every time he saw her his heart ached seeing how upset she was and he decided he needed to talk to her. "Betty could you come with me for a sec." he asked pulling the frightened blonde aside into the blue and gold." They stayed in silence until he spoke "Betty I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled and I didn't mean anything I said I can't stand seeing you like this please just talk to me." Jughead whimpered feeling a throbbing pain in his heart seeing the girl he loved so sad. "They hurt me Jug my parents they beat me they scream at me, I'm scared I'm always scared I'm constantly hurt and in fear, I'm so young I have nowhere to go and I'm scared the way you just yelled and looked so angry I'm scared your like them, like your going to hurt me." She winced knowing she had risen her voice which usually means she would get hit so she turned her head away. "Betty I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not them, I'm nothing like them I love you with every piece of my heart, please don't be scared around me i am here for you." Betty took a step closer so she was right next to him and he immediately threw his arms around her embracing her so tight she couldn't escape. "What I said was wrong I didn't mean it and I'm sorry I didn't realise." He said sweeping a tear from his eye. "It's fine I do flinch at everything and I'm sorry." Jughead wiped the tears from her eyes. "Don't apologise please and I love you baby girl please take me back." He asked scared she wouldn't. "I've missed you too much that I wouldn't be able to say no." She giggled. They sealed there love with a kiss.
"Betty how long were they hurting you for." Jughead asked arms still protectively around her. "My whole life well since I could remember, my mum used to tell places I was clumsy that's where I got all of the bruises but now I use make up." She replied with a sad smile on her face. "You can't go back there Betts, I won't let you, you're mine to protect so get everything packed you're moving in. And also when you feel ready will you show me your bruises I want to make sure your okay." He smiled. "Of course Jug but what about your dad I can't just move in." They both laughed knowing that FP loves Betty like she's his own. And in that moment they were free and happy like normal teenagers.

Okay so I will definitely rewrite this a bit later on and make improvements. However this was a request from 8227hannhske I'm not sure if this is exactly what you wanted but I tried I will definitely redo this a bit better.
If any of you have any requests just comment or message me etc. ❤️🌸