sick- Bughead

Start writing your story

Betty's POV

I hate being sick, it's the worse feeling you can have, ever since I was young my parents would always force me to school whether I was puking my guts up or not.

I got up and my head was pounding I knew today would be a bad day, I was just hoping that if I take something I won't feel as bad as I do right now. I get ready before heading downstairs and grabbing any type of drug that will make the pain go away, I grab some Advil and then head to my front door where Jug is waiting to take me to school. "Hey baby, are you okay?" He asks he's so sweet but I feel too sick to answer properly. "I'm okay" I quietly reply as I wrap my arms under his jacket and around his waist tucking my head into his chest. "BETTY get of my porch and get to school, don't start with excuses either get a move on." My some what of a father screamed. I took my arms from around jugs waist and clung to his arm placing my head on his shoulder. "Come on baby." Jug lightly smiles at me and we head to school.

Nobodys POV

They arrive at school and head straight to the student lounge meeting Archie and Veronica. "Hey guys" Archie smiles. "Hi" Jug replies before sitting on the sofa opposite them Betty slowly walking behind him. Once he sits down Betty straddles his lap and hides her head into his neck closing her eyes. "Hey baby you're burning up do you want me to take you home." he whispers so only she can hear. She shakes her head no and he just rubs her back and plays with her hair. "B turn around so we can talk stop being clingy guys don't like that." Veronica laughs Betty goes to move of his lap not wanting to annoy jug but he stops her and pulls her head back to his neck. "Stay there Bub I love your cuddles." Jughead kisses her hair knowing she doesn't feel great. "So your not going to let me talk to my friend because you like cuddles." Veronica smirks. "Juggie I feel sick." Betty whispers. "would you like me to take you home baby." jug replies turning his head to kiss her cheek. "I'm not allowed but I need to go." she stood up to fast and got a little dizzy before walking away quickly. Jughead stood up and ran out after her.

He heard soft cries coming from the bathroom so went in and locked the door before sitting on the floor behind her next to the toilet and pulling her into his embrace. she turned around and cried into his chest. "Okay baby are you done I'll get you cleaned up." Jug questioned. she shook her head before turning around and letting out the rest of the little contents of her stomach. Jug rubbed her back until she was done and then sat there with her in his lap. after a while jug stood up pulling Betty up with him. "Lets get you cleaned up baby and we can go sit down for a bit as we have a free period." Betty nodded and she got sorted and the walked back to the student lounge Jug keeping his arms around Betty. They sat back down like they were before Betty's head tucked into his neck and his arms wrapped around her waist as she was sat on his lap her arms around him. He took the band out of her hair letting it loose to take pressure away from her head. "sleep Bub I can always wake you up." she nodded slowly. "quiet and clingy what up with her." Cheryl sneered. "piss of Cheryl" Archie chimed in as Jughead went to say something the bell went leaving only Jughead and Betty in the student lounge.

He rubbed her back and she moved her face to look at him. "Betts baby your pale and burning up I will take you to my trailer okay, my dads not home and I will stay with you, but you shouldn't be in school whilst you're like this." He smiled sadly pecking her on the cheek. "Juggie I'm okay now I just want to stay like this cuddling with you but I'm already better I promise." She replied, he didn't believe her but didn't want to force her out of school.

After an hour of cuddling the bell goes for next period and they realise they both have English. They both stand up but Betty starts to slightly shake signalling she's cold. "Betty take my hoodie" Jughead said passing her the hoodie, she quickly put it on and they headed to English. "okay class today we will be writing an essay so get in your seats. Betty moved her desk closer to Jug and leaned her head on his shoulder while letting out a sigh. He kissed her hair and they started to write, after a few minutes Jughead looked over to see Betty falling in and out of sleep on her desk. He quickly but quietly packed away both of their things and threw both of there backpacks over his shoulder before crouching down next to his sick girlfriend and rubbing her knee. "come on babe lets get you home." he smiled she finally gave in and stood up. she looked so tired and worn out that Jughead picked her up in the middle of their class her legs automatically wrapping around him and her head hiding in his neck. "Im taking her home she's sick and I can't let her beat herself up by staying." that's all he said as he walked out the school with Betty and to the trailer.

*at the trailer*

Jughead placed Betty on his bed before taking off his clothes leaving him in his boxers and climbed in next to her, he pulled the covers over them and she turned around laying her head in his chest.

I didn't want to drag this on so I ended it here I wasn't really sure on how to end it either but anyway this was requested if you have any requests don't be scared to ask H/C