Quarantined- Sprousehart

Lili's POV
I hate being alone it's just a horrible feeling and especially when I'm not even in my own home. I've been keeping in touch with people via face time but it's not enough I'm physically and emotionally drained.
I want to see my family but most of all Cole, he's currently at his home like 15 minutes away we've both been staying safe, lately him and myself have been getting hate and my address has been leaked so I'm constantly nervous, we've also been playing around with are photos like archiving them etc. and there's so many rumours which aren't true.
Cole's POV
I know I shouldn't but I'm taking a surprise trip to Lili's I know she has been on edge lately and I really miss seeing her everyday so I'm going to go down there hopefully she will be in, she should be as we're in lockdown
*at lili's* 3rd person
Lili was on her balcony playing with Milo when she heard the front door close. "Hello, who's there?" She questioned knowing she hadn't locked her front door. She slowly got of the balcony Milo following closely behind her "please whoever it is can you not mess around just where are you?" She asked petrified of what was going to happen. "You know you should really lock those doors." A familiar voice said from behind her. She quickly turned around and smiled brightly when she saw her loving boyfriend behind her. Without a second thought she ran into his arms legs wrapping around his waist. "Cole I was so scared, why do you have to be like that." She laughed still in his arms. "Are you okay baby?" He questioned knowing how much she has been through in the last week. "Yeah, what made you come here?" She asked still smiling at the fact she had someone with her. "You told me what was happening and I know you too well to leave you alone with all this pressure." He smiled sadly. "I love you." She pecked his lips. "I love you too, but now I need you to go put this dress on I'm taking you somewhere." She quickly ran off to put the dress on whilst Cole put Milo on a lead.
*at the destination*
"On our anniversary." Lili asked her smile wider than its ever been before. "Well I want to recreate them every year and with all these rumours I guess we should give a tease." Cole laughed, before pecking her lips.
Cole had took a couple of shots and they were in love with every single one of them. "As much as I want people to see my beautiful girl I can't post them" Cole said sadly. "Don't worry babe I will post them." She smiled. "Okay baby lets head back home anyway in case we get spotted." He replied.
*at Lili's*
They were both cuddled up on the couch with lots of blankets. "I'm so glad you're back in my arms beautiful" Cole happily whispered into her ear. "Me too Colee I missed your warm embrace."

To be honest I'm completely lost in what to write I'm going to be practicing to try and make these a lot better. But I hope you enjoy also please give me ideas whether that's privately or through comments, I'm also going to start making them longer again 🌸 H/C