Roomates pt 2

*the next morning* Cole's  POV
I still can't believe I was so horrible to Lili she is gorgeous and I will never forgive myself for being an ass. She is sleeping cutely in my arms, but I want to make her a nice breakfast and take her shopping as an apology. I quickly slip from under her and tip toe to the kitchen careful not to make any sounds.
I'm not a very good chef but I make some waffles and bacon and just hope she will have like it.
"C-Cole" I heard a faint cry.
"Lili what's wrong?" I ran to my room to check on her. "I'm sorry I'm just in so much pain I tried to get out of bed and I'm sorry don't worry..." she looked so sad I felt absolutely terrible for the way I've treaten her over the past few weeks. "I made you breakfast where would you like to eat it." She points to the living room.
*after breakfast*
Cole's POV
"I know your in pain so we don't have to but I was going to take you shopping, as an apology it's lame I know and I won't forgive myself." She held her finger to my lip. "It's fine okay I'm okay, I forgive you" I pulled her in for a hug and she got dressed for out shopping trip.
*at the mall*
Lili's POV
Cole helped me out of the car and into the mall I held onto his arm for support. My anxiety was still so bad and my PTSD but I'm trying to act normal for Cole, I'm in so much pain and my legs hurt but he's doing a nice thing. "hey... princess why don't we stop for a Starbucks on me, I'm sure your in pain and I don't want to hurt you more." We both smiled at the Nick name and I couldn't have been more thankful for the suggestion the pain in my legs. "Sure."
We sat down and drank out coffee when these girls came over my legs began to shake and Cole must have noticed as he put his hand in my knee.
Cole's POV
I feel so bad for Lili the poor girl has been through so much and who knows what these asses are up too. "Cole eww what are you doing with her you don't want to get a disease come with us." I could see the sadness in Lili's eyes and it completely broke me. "FUCK OFF, all of you leave Lili alone we've all made mistakes I judged Lil too fast; you don't know how incredible she is now Piss off and if any of you dare touch or speak badly of Lili I will make you regret it." They both ran off and I moved closer to Lili. "I'm so sorry princess, I've caused this, it's all my fault." She quickly grabbed my hand reassuringly.
We quickly did some shopping (on me) and I could see how tired Lil was getting so suggested we go back to the dorm.
*at the dorm*
Lili's POV
We both took a seat on the sofa extremely close together and spoke the whole afternoon, Cole made us lunch and he apologised again and again. "I am a terrible person" he started but I cut him off with my lips on his. "Cole you're so sweet and kind and clearly didn't mean anything by the bullying, you had a reputation, things change people change; I know you're not the same man you once was." He kissed me, the touch of our lips felt like heaven, his are so soft and I didn't want to take mine of off his. "Thank you for being so understanding Lili, please go on a date with me princess." I smiled and pecked his lips "of course"

This was requested and I never got around to it pt 2 of roommates, I haven't went back through it but I hope it's okay. thanks for the request H/C