III

𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 : 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭
𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓮𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
Last night, what's his face followed me on Instagram and liked one of my pictures. I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. I was nervous to follow him back, but I showed more confidence than usual. I didn't have time to check out his profile so I'll do that later. I'm supposed to be eating breakfast, but I'm too...I don't even know what the feeling is. I just have weird feeling in my stomach. It's not bad, but it's also not good. Iffy. Changbin is eating an apple while on FaceTime with one of his friends. I can't tell if it's what's his face or someone else because he has headphones in. Mom left for work extra early. She said she has paper work to fill out before her first client comes in. So once again Binnie has to drive me to school. In order to keep some..well "order" I'll add a new goal everyday. That seems realistic okie byeee.

Things I want/Goals
- 9/2/2020 I want what's his face to notice me
- 9/3/2020 I want to gain self-confidence ;)

I packed up my journal and pulled out my phone. I went straight to Instagram. I pressed on the last picture what's his face posted.

chris._.10.3

❤️ @changbin

❤️ @changbin._.8.11 and 565 others
📍somewhere🌏
chris._.10.3 : too cool for shades🧸

💬
@rosieee : photocreds😘
@changbin._.8.11 : ^^sus🧐

"Who's rosieee?"

My natural instinct was to double tap the post, but that would nearly ruin my life. I looked up and noticed Changbin wasn't in front of me. "Did he leave without me?"

I looked around. "I think he left without me. That bastard"

I snatched my phone from the counter, threw my bookbag over my shoulder, and stormed out of the front door.

~~

When I reached school I noticed Changbin's car parked in its normal spot. "This little shithead"

I walked up to the car. Lowkey not expecting him to be in there. But there he was. I knocked on the window, which quickly got his attention. He rolled down the window less than halfway.

"You're such an asshole. I hope you know that. You know mom-", I realized someone sitting in the passenger side. What's his face. "You know what? Just screw you Changbin" and with that I walked off. I promise, I would never normally do that. I'd usually just wait until we're home to tell mom. She deals with him nicely.