XIV

After stuffing our faces and biding our farewells, what's his face and I found ourselves walking the path down the Han River. Our hands were intertwined and my head was glued to his shoulder as we admired the environment around us. There were faint voices and silhouettes around us. Life continued, but it felt as if time had stopped, everything was in slow motion, and I couldn't help but love the feeling. Butterflies occupied my stomach and the warmth of him occupied the right side of my body. My eyes were gazing upon the lights of the Banpo Bridge.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" what's his face questioned.

"Too beautiful"

"I don't mean to ruin this perfect night, but let me know when you want to go home, okay?" he came to a stop.

"Just a little longer" I snuggled closer into him.

We continued on. "Why don't we take this time to get to know one another?" he asked

"Ou, questions. I love answering questions" I smiled.

"Good. Let's start with the basics. Favorite color?"

"Red. Your's?"

"Navy"

"That's unique. Favorite animal?" I asked.

"Kangaroo. Yours?"

"Don't make fun of me...a squirrel"

"Really? That's adorable. One place you would love to travel to?"

"Brazil" I replied.

"Ah. It really is beautiful over there. I'd love to travel the world"

"Cheater. You said one" I pouted.

"Biggest fear? Oh wait, being chased, right?"

"Oh god, I hate being chased!" I cringed.

"So no tag?" he whined. I lightly hit his arm.

"What about your biggest fear?"

"I don't have one" he scoffed.

"Oh wow. Superman huh?"

"Iron man" he joked. I rolled my eyes.

"How about I race you?"

"I might just have to chase you" he teased. I shot him a death glare. "I'm playing. I'm playing" he threw his hands up.

We reattached and my head was back to where it was moments before, only this time we were walking in the opposite direction. It was quiet for a while, expect for the little giggles he let out when I peeked up at him. His rustled blonde hair played with the wind. Cute noises left his mouth every few minutes or so, making me want to pinch his cheeks. "Don't you even try"

When he noticed my frown and furrowed eyebrows, his face cutely lit up. "You can boop my nose...if you want"

"Hehe. Okay" I slowed my pace and brought my index finger to meet his nose. Before they touched, he grabbed my hand. "Hey, not fair"

Our eyes met, and his hands slipped around my face, cupping my pinkish cheeks. He didn't think twice before bringing his face closer, pressing his gorgeously soft pink lips on mine. It wasn't long before we parted, both magically entranced. His oceanic eyes admired me. His index finger trailed the left side of my face. "Jiwoo Bang" he whispered. "It fits perfectly"

"Moving a little too fast there, sir" I stared up at him.

"You can never move too fast with the one you love"

"L-love?"

"It all comes naturally" he finished.

"What's his face loves me?"

"I love you, Seo Jiwoo" his words made me melt.

There was no need to hesitate. I've known exactly how I feel about him since I first met him. "I love you too, Christopher Bang"