V

𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 : 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓲𝔁
𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓳𝓱𝓷

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Saturday, September 5th, 2020
Last night was amazing. Magical. Not much went on but whatever did, has me feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. I would have never expected to do any of the things I did. Aka talk to him with such ease, joke around and laugh with him, and last but most definitely not least, get his number. I woke up to a text from him this morning, reading "thanks, you're the best🧸". I sent a screenshot of it to Olivia. She said the bear threw her off and that it kind of sounds like he friend zoned me. It made me a little sad but it didn't matter. Even being friends with him would be a blessing. Lucky Changbin. This weekend Olivia and I are going to a fair. She told me we should ask the boys, but I'm a little hesitant. I told her I spent too much time with my brother. A new goal has arisen. Future me, when you read this...don't hate me. pwease.

Things I want/Goals
- 9/2/2020 I want what's his face to notice me
- 9/3/2020 I want to gain self-confidence ;)
- 9/4//2020 I want to be less shy around him
- 9/5/2020 invite him to the fair

~~

So I built up the confidence to text him. I asked if he would like to come with us to the fair. He kindly turned me down. He said he already had plans with his family. I can't be mad over that. I don't mean to sound so...bleh but I'm kinda glad he's not coming. I know I would act a fool and probably embarrass myself.

~~

fathead binnie
what'd u think about
last night?

It was fun.

good. glad you had fun
cuz those tickets put a lil
dent in my bank acc.

how much?

15 per person. 60
in total.

I'll pay you back
for my ticket.

it's alright. as long
as you had fun.

Did you? w/ Olivia?

I did. Ngl. she fits
me well. Ik y ur
bbfs.

why?

Cuz she reminds you
of me

I left him on delivered. But, I'm glad it's not one sided between them two.