XII

𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 : ₩1,000,000
3𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓪

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Despite being 35 minutes, it felt as if we had taken 2 hours to get to Hyunjin's house. We pulled into a hidden driveway that was surrounded by trees. The sun had already set under the horizon. The sky was turning a darker blue, setting the mood for evening madness.

fathead binnie
You're with Liv, right?

yea. we're coming up
the "Driveway"

I looked up from my phone to see rows of cars in front of..."Is that his house?".

A three-story building with different colored lights shining through each window was smack dab in the middle of this 'driveway' which seems more like a mall parking lot. I'm sure the blaring music could be heard for miles. The same feeling you get in your chest when a close fireworks go off is the same feeling the music's beat gave me."Everyone out!" Minho ordered, and so we obeyed. I stuck next to Olivia until we found what's his face and Changbin by the front door. Once my eyes landed on him, I felt a sense of solace. I knew I most definitely didn't belong here; however, knowing he would be right next to me the whole time put me at ease. I could tell he was comfortable by his posture, aura, and the smile that radiated off of his face; he belonged here.

It was evident when Changbin noticed us. His eyes enlarged, and a grin appeared on his lips. "We should head inside!". Immediately, a heatwave could be felt. The energy of all of the people filled the air with heat. Beams of fluorescent colored lights swayed back and forth, almost blinding me every few seconds. I shuffled behind what's his face, being guided by his hand that was intertwined with mine. I observed the structure that surrounded me. The grand staircase was flooded with dancing and singing people. The marble pillars and the giant chandeliers were bandaged with streams. His guidance led me to what I assumed was the living room, which was grander than the grand entrance. I noticed a colorful DJ booth sitting on a stage far back in the room.

Chris's voice echoed throughout the house, "Let me hear you say 'Jisung! Jisung!'". Apparently, he was holding a microphone, which made it clear that he was taking me up on stage. The hundreds of people chanted back "Jisung! Jisung!". We climbed up on the platform. "Stay here" he commanded before placing a light kiss on my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. He walked in front of the booth just in time for Changbin to run up next to him.

A new song started playing, changing the mood from a party to a concert. "This is a little something 3Racha has been working on" Changbin stated. "1,000,000 won! Lemme hear you Jisung!"

To everyone's surprise, Jisung's voice surrounded us. He emerged from the center of the crowd, followed by the familiar angelic voice I know. I've never actually seen them perform. They formed this rap group in the middle of last year, and all Changbin does is record lyrics in his room now. They've done a few public performances, but this definitely seems like the biggest one yet. People were bouncing, bopping, throwing their hands up.

"Imma save the orcas cause they walking" what's his face winked at me. A proud smile formed across my face.

"He really stole my Instagram caption"

Once the song finished, what's his face was all sweaty, breathing heavy, looking the best I've ever seen him. "Come with me" he breathily said in my ear. I grabbed his hand and followed him offstage. On our way, people padded his back, high-fived him, and even tried to hug him. The cold air hit me like a bus when we stepped onto the front stairs. My ears were still adjusting to the change in volume. "It's so hot in there" he huffed.

"You're making it hot out here too" I silently cringed at my own joke.

"You look amazing, by the way" he sipped whatever liquid was in his cup.

"Oh please, look at you!"

"I just wanted to say thank you for coming. You're making tonight 1,000 times better"

"It's nothing. I'm glad I got to see you guys live for the first time"

"See, I told you there's a first time for everything" after taking another sip of his drink, he treaded closer. "You wouldn't mind if I kissed you, right?" his face slowly moved closer to mine. My thoughts were panicking.

"It's happening" I kept repeating.

"Hey, Chris!", that girl Rosie interrupted, "I just wanted to say you were amazing out there". I glared at her. Her voice made me want to rip my ears off. It was obvious she was trying too hard.

"Oh, yea? Thanks! I appreciate it. Have you met Jiwoo?"

"Sadly"

"OMG, yea! We rode in the same car together"

"Okay. Cool! Well enjoy the party"

"You too, Chris! Bye!"

"She. Is. Too. Perky."

Once she left our view, we simultaneously started laughing. 'I'm so sorry about that"

"How do you guys know her? I see her on everyone's Instagram"

"She's used to go to our school last year, but she transferred to a private academy"

"Thank god"

"Why don't we go dance?" he pulled me closer.

"I'd like that"