CHAPTER SIX

Eid Mubarak!

This chapter is dedicated to Zanoobah.

**********

Chapter 6:

KEVIN

Heartbroken, I went to the bar to have a few shots. Simone texted me, asking to know if I had calmed down.

We both agreed to meet at the bar. I told her what had happened. She was very supportive and assured me everything was going to be alright.

Since we both don't have jobs, we were at the bar until seven at night. We were both very drunk. Simone left to dance on the dance floor when suddenly, a tall blonde good looking guy danced with her.

Simone didn't stop him.

My eyes blazed as I watch his dirty hands run all over her body and she just laughed and talked to the guy as if he was her boyfriend.

I got really mad and pulled Simone away from him. She pushed me and went back to the guy. I ended up leaving the bar with frustration, annoyance, and disturbance.

Not even my girlfriend stays by my side.

As I was driving very fast, suddenly I almost hit someone with my car. I got out of my car to apologise but I was met by a black terrorist.

"Hey! Are you blind?! Do you even know how to cross a road?"

**********

JUWARIYA

I went off to my shift after college. After my work shift, I went to Kawlah's place and spent the evening with her, since I had nothing better to do.

As I was going back home, I almost got hit by a guy. When the driver came out, it was Kevin. He looked drunk as hell, stumbling over his steps.

"Hey! Are you blind?! Don't you know how to cross a road!?" He furrowed his brows.

"Excuse me?! Says the guy who is drunk and driving at the same time! You know, you're the one who almost hit me. I would've been dead or seriously injured because of your reckless driving!" I yelled. Realising he is drunk and my speech would be a waste of time, I just walked away.

"Hey, wait." He said as he followed me. I ignored him and I walked as fast as I can so he wouldn't catch up with me.

He held my hand and pulled me back, too close to him. His breath was terrible and I felt myself suffocating. He looked at me and said...