Prologue ✔✔

I was sat on my bed, my music playing quietly, laptop open and a pen placed inbetween my teeth as I flipped through paperwork I needed to get down for work.

It had been about two weeks since I had moved in with my weird uncle Jim and his dog...who currently sat on the bed next to me, curled up into my side. I had decided I had needed to move closer to work, seeing as it took, around 1 hour to drive to and from work, every day.

So my dad sort of tricked me into moving into my uncles house and by tricked I mean he asked me a million times to move in, to keep an eye on his strange brother.

"W...Wilson, time for a work." My uncle called from down the stairs, Wilson sat up, looking around and then lead back down, making me laugh.

"Go on Wilson, go find Jim." I instructed, chuckling when he stood up and jumped down off of my bed and walking out of my room.

I heard shuffling about and then the door opened.

"I won't be long Tony!" Jim shouted, exiting the house and then closing the door.

"It's Tori." I huffed rolling my eyes. I looked up to see it was after 7pm, so I pulled myself up off the bed and slipped my shoes on and walked down stairs.

Since I wasn't working today, I had been dressed pretty casually, a simple pair of black jean's, an old 'Queen' shirt and a black zipper hoodie.

Walking down stairs I headed straight for the kitchen, where I noticed Jim's phone sitting on the table.

"Seriously uncle Jim." I groaned as I picked it up and headed for the door.

It wasn't unusual for Jim to forget his phone or at least is wasn't unusual for the two weeks I had been here, but I had told him, time and time again that he had to always keep his phone on him when out for a walk, incase of emergencies.

Picking up my keys, I headed outside, pulling my jacket closer to my body when I noticed how cold it was.

I stood at the end of the drive and looked, left, the right...'Which way would Jim have gone?' I wondered to myself. Letting out a huff I decided to go left, knowing the park was in that general area and Wilson loved the park.

I had barely walked passed two houses when I heard my uncles voice.

"Hello Jackie... oh, hello Adam..." he greeted. I kept walking, feeling myself speed up a little, hoping my uncle wasn't harassing some unsuspecting family.

"It's jonny." A voice spoke.

"Yes, yes ofcourse, sorry Adam..."

"Jonny." The voice sighed back.

"I was wondering if I might use your phone?"

"What for this time?" The voice, known as Jonny sighed.

"I need to call my Neice... Tony... and I seemed to have misplaced my phone, Wilson must have done something to it." My uncle explained to the guy as I walked around the bushes in the drive of the house and sighed when I saw Jim, talking to a tall, skinny, good looking guy.

"Your neice is called Tony?" He asked, trying to hide a smile.

"Tony, yes." Jim nodded.

"It's Tori!" I groan as I made my presence.

"Yes... Tony." Jim smiled.

Jonny looked over Jim's shoulder and smiled a little, watching me with wide eyes.

"You're... his niece?" Johnny asked, pointing at me. I sighed and nodded, finally stand next to Jim.

"I can see the family resemblance." The boy chuckled, obviously joking, so I chuckled along.