Chapter 15 ✔

A/N: I am going to be skipping the wedding ceremony as I have no real knowledge of the Jewish religion or the religious nature of the community so I'm going to skip that and go straight to the party once Tori and Johnny are married.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the there reception, Mr and Mrs Goodman!!"

I looked around the room, smiling happily as Johnny and I walked hand in hand into the large event room, where all of our family and friends stood, all cheering and hooting for us, as the DJ welcomed the newly wed Mr and Mrs Goodman, to their reception.

I felt my heart skip a beat and my stomach flip when I head those words. I had on hand, lifting up my dress and the other tucked firmly into Johnny's as he led us through through the crowd, thanking anybody who shouted their congratulations. 

We cam to a stop in front of Jackie, Martin and my dad who all smiled proudly at the two of us.

"Oh, congratulations Johnny-boo, I'm so proud of you." Jackie gushed happily hugging her son.

"Thanks mum."Johnny laughed.

"Daughter." Martin nodded formally towards me, making me laugh.

"Father."

"Oh, Tori, Honey, welcome to the family, oh, I'm so happy, I finally have a daughter!" Jackie cooed as she hugged me.

"I finally have a mother!" I exclaimed.

This seemed to make Jackie happier as she hugged me tighter, I looked at my dad from over her shoulder and smiled.

"Hi daddy." I grinned as I pulled away from my Mother-in-law and was immediately pulled onto his arms.

"You look incredible today princess." He smiled at me once I was stood beside Johnny again.

I was in the wedding dress I had chosen all these months ago with Val and Jackie. My shoes were a simple white stiletto and I had on the blue necklace Horrible Grandma had gifted me, along with a pair of earrings I had found to match. My hair is in simple loose curls, two strands from the front were clipped around the back to hold the sheer veil that shower down my back.

My make up was done to perfection this morning by Val, Dani and Sarah's too.

*Flashback*

I was woken up to a loud banging on the front door of Johnny and I's shared home, so, with a grumble I climbed out of bed, only just realising the empty space next to me, and trudged to the door, opening it wide to see a grinning Adam.

"What the hell do you want Pussface."

"Ah, the blushing bride." Adam cheered, holding his arms out as if unto hug me.

"Brid...holy shit, in getting married today!" I yelled excitedly making Adam and Val, who was walking down the drive, laugh.

"Hi lovey." Val greeted, then turned to Adam. " and what, may I ask, are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too Auntie Val."

"What are you doing here Pussface?"

"Pissface, the moron, forgot to leave this for you, asked me to come and pass it on...ok, well, bye then!" He waved befor she left us.

"Oh what is it?" Val asked curiously as she pushed past me and brought her make up kit into the house.

"I..erm...I dont know." I shrugged, opening it. In said was two plan tickets to Greece, Business class. For three weeks. There was also a note, that simply read.