Chapter 5 ✔

Since telling Uncle Jim I was moving out he had done everything he could to help me pack up my stuff. He found boxes, bought is pieces of furniture that Johnny and I didn't need but we were happy to take. He even offered to pack up alot of my things but after he dropped my books on his toes and the knocked down my book shelves, he decided to just stay out of my way and just leave me to do it my self.

When Friday came around Johnny came by Jim's a 8:30am with a rent-a-van where he, Martin and Jim helped me lift my boxes in to the back, adding them to his boxes that had already been pailed up since last night.

"Hey Roomie." Johnny grinned as he walked past me, kissing me quickly as he walked past me, carrying a box labelled 'Johnny's Crap'. Even though he had been in and out of the house a few times, this is the first time we had actually seen each other for more than five seconds.

"Hey baby." I greeted, leaning up on my toes to give him a kiss.

"You look hot." He grinned at me, eyeing up my outfit.

Seeing as it was warm out I had on a pair of denim shorts, a baggy vest top tied off at the waist and a pair of converse. My hair was pulled up in a messy bun and a bandana was wrapped around, keeping my hair out  of my face while we worked. My make up was done with a simple, natural look but with red lipstick, making my smile brighter and wider.

"I am boiling." I joked, quoting his dad for...every time I've met him.

"Not what I ment." Johnny laughed, placing the box on the floor and pulling me closer, his hips against mine. "You look beautiful, as always and I'm so excited for today."

"I'm excited too, getting to wake up next to you every day, getting to fall asleep in your arms every night." I sighed happily, leaning my face closer to his, my lips almost brushing against his.  "All the sex we want and as loud as we want." I smirked before I pulled away and picked up the box.

"Not fair!" Johnny yelled after me as I left to load the box in the van. As I passed the box up to Martin who was stood on the van I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into their chest.

"You can't start something and then walk away." Johnny mumbled into my ear as he pressed his lips to my neck.

"Trust me honey, I have every intention of finishing it later, when we're alone." I muttered back, turning in his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Now, come on, Steven will be waiting at the house with the keys and no doubt you mum and Pussface are already waiting at the house."

"You're right." Johnny chuckled letting me go, kissing my cheek before hea led me to the van.

"That's everything loaded. Let's get you moved in." Martin called as he closed the back of the van.

"Ok, let's get moving." Johnny called to his dad who nodded. I quickly turned to Jim and he hugged me, wishing me luck.

"Thanks uncle Jim, I'll see you later OK, I'll come visit."

"Bye Tony." Jim grinned before he turned and went back into his house, closing the door.

"Bye." I chuckled, turning and walking to Johnny.

"Dad said he'd drive the Van, so you hop in my car with me and we can head to our house together." Johnny smiled as he held the passenger door open for me.

"I love when you say that, 'our house'" I mumbled as I lent in and kissed him passionately

"I love you Victoria Bell." He muttered against my lips.

"I love you too Johnny Goodman." I whispered against his lips before I pulled away and climbed in the car.

Johnny quickly ran around the car and climbed in the drivers seat and grinned wide at me as he turned the key, starting the car.