Chapter 8 ✔

"Annnndddd....done." I grinned wide as I put the last candle on the cake that read 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY PISSFACE!' in white chocolate.

"Oh, Tori, Sweetie, that looks lovely." Jackie gushed over the masterpiece I had spent all day slaving over...my second attempt in fact as I had gotten distracted and let to the other burn, (What, I'm not a Cake expert OK.)

"Thanks Jackie, the food smells lovely." I grinned at the Goodman woman as she checked on the dinner for tonight's special birthday dinner we had planned for Johnny tonight.

"Aw thank you love." She grinned.

"And thanks again for agreeing to let me have the birthday boy to myself this weekend, I know it's a strange request, I just..."

I felt a wave of guilt when I looked at Jackie, knowing I was taking her youngest son away from her for the weekend of his birthday.

But Johnny and I had been working alot lately and I decided that since Johnny's birthday was close I called and booked us both some holiday days, so I could take his away from Saturday till monday, meaning, we were to celebrate Johnny's birthday tonight with Jackie, Martin and Adam tonight...and the We'd celebrate out own way this weekend, just johnny and I.

"Oh, honey, don't worry about it, I figured you'd plan something for Sunday anyway." Jackie reassured before giving me a little smirk, "So, what do you have planned for this weekend?" She asked, leaning, forward as if I were to tell her some form of juicy gossip.

"It isn't anything fancy or anything." I shrugged, walking over to stand on the opposite side of the counter  facing her.

"Oh, come on, tell me." She insisted, pushing my are playfully.

"OK, well, I have a hotel booked for two nights, Saturday and Sunday night, Saturday night were having dinner at a nice restaurant Saturday  night, just a romantic night for the too of us. And then on Sunday, I have tickets to a formula one experience centre in Silverstone, Towcester. Some shopping and relaxing before return home on Monday." I smiled.

"That sounds incredible, I think Johnny boo is gonna love it." She cheered, pulling me closer and hugging me tight.

"Hellooo!" We heard a voice call out and in walked Adam, holding a gift bag and a balloon.

"Hey pussface." I grinned walking over, but stopping when he let out a loud laugh, his eyes raking across my outfit.

"What on earth are you wearing?"

I had on a white rockabilly style holter dress with black polka dot, a black ribbon tied around my waist. My hair was curled and left in a half up hand down do with a black bow.

My make up was done with a natural look, except my bright red lips. My shoes where a simple black heels with a strap across my feet.

I looked up at Adam and shrugged, sticking my tongue out as I walked out of the room to find my phone, to see I had a message from Johnny.

Johnny boy: Setting off now be there soon babe.

"Guys, he'll be here soon!" I called, as I rushed out of the room.

"Martin, Johnny will be here soon!" Jackie called upstairs, minutes later Martin came down in a dress shirt and trousers.

"Holy shit! Dad has shirt on!" Adam gasped earning a laugh from Jackie and I.

"Yeah, well, Tori said if I didn't wear a shirt I wasn't allowed cake." He grumbled, shooting me a pointed look to which I nodded.