Chapter 9 ✔

"Baby..." I heard a voice whisper in my ear, waking me wake from my sleep.

"No..." I mumbled, pushing my head further in the pillow. "Go away..."

"But babe..." Johnny chuckled, placing kisses on my shoulder.

"No, go away." I complained, pushing my boyfriend away from me.

"Babe, its Christmas, come on, I did a nice thing and brought you breakfast in bed, so wake up and eat it." My boyfriend demanded with a chuckle, grabbing a pillow and wacking upside the head.

I peeked out to see him smiled down at me, behind him, on the dressed, sat a tray with food and a small gift sat on top.

"Fine, but only because you're being sweet and I'm curious as to why." I sigh, sitting up and resting my head against the head board.

"Can't a guy bring his wonderful amazing girlfriend breakfast in bed on Christmas day, because he loves her?" He asked innocently as he moved over, taking the tray and placing it on my knee.

"A guy can...you however are a twat most days...so you're up to something." I eyed him suspiciously.

He only grinned, sitting back next to me and taking some toast off of my plate and sticking it in my mouth, grinning wide as he ate.

I looked down at the small gift that sat on the tray, almost calling out for me but when I reached out to take it, Johnny snatched it of the tray and his it behind his back.

"Hey, what the hell man." I poured, but Johnny only smiled at me.

I huffed but continued eating, Johnny switching the TV on, playing the Muppets Christmas Carol.

At around ten I decided I needed to get out of bed and shower, in order to get ready for Christmas dinner at the Goodmans.

I showered, climbed out and dried my hair and put on my make up while Johnny showered and changed.

As I pulled on my underwear I spotted the gift on the bed side time with a note next to it. I picked it up and read it, out loud.

Lady Pest,
So, I wanted to get you something special for Christmas this year, since today it also our three year Anniversary.

I love you and I want to spend my life with you, so will you marry me."

I opened the box to see a diamond ring sat inside. I smiled at it, feeling tears well up in my eyes, hearing movement behind me I turned around to see Johnny stood against the door, wearing just his trousers.

"So, you gonna marry me or what?" He smirked.

"Wow, ever the romantic." I laughed, shaking my head. Johnny walked over, pulling me close, resting his hands on my ass, lifting me onto the air a little, making me grab his shoulders, making sure I didn't fall.

"Baby, I love you and I want to spend my life with you, so please, Victoria Bell, the love of my life, baby, marry me?"

"I don't know, I mean, I have to think about it." I sighed playfully, with a smirk.

"Oh, you do, do ya?" Johnny schooled as he threw me on our bed and began tickling me.

I fought against him, tears running down my face as I laughed, trying my best to push him away but it was no use.