Chapter 7 ✔

"Johnny, hurry up, he'll be hear soon." I called down the phone to my boyfriend who was currently rushing to get home.

"Babe, calm down."

"Johnny I can't, this is the first time you will be actually meeting my dad and I really want him to like you." I stressed as I once again began cleaning my already spotless house.

"Babe, I've met your dad before, remember."

"Yes, but that was three years ago and before we started dating."

"You face time all the time Tori. I'm usually pulled into the conversation at some point." Johnny laughed.

"Johnathan Goodman, stop passing me and get your arse home. Now!" I yelled frantically.

"OH, MY GOD...HE'S HERE!" I yelled again when I heard a car pulling the drive.

"Tori, that's me, I've been drive this whole conversation, bluetooth." He laughed. I peeked out of the window to see Johnny's car now sat in our drive and my boyfriend climbed out of the car. I quickly ran to the door, hanging up the phone and opening it as Johnny walked in, handing me some flowers.

"For you my Crazy lady." He smiled, placing an kiss and my shocked face.

"What? But...why?" I asked confused, looking between the flowers and my grinning boyfriend.

"Because you are being crazy and you need to calm down. Everything is going to be fine, you dad has met me, he had spoken to me, we have plans in the week to go to the pub and watch the formula 1 and grab a beer. He gave me his blessing to ask you to move in with me, he called me to plan this trip so we were both free. Everything is ongoing to be fine." He reassured me, placing a kiss on my forehead. "The flower are just because I love you." He shrugged as he pulled his jacket off.

I smiled lovingly at him and quickly kissed him, only pulling away when the door Bell rang.

"He's here." Johnny muttered against my lips. I quickly handed Johnny the flowers and rushed to open the door, where I found my dad stood grinning like a goof.

"Daddy!" I cheered as I jumped into his arms.

"Hey princess." My dad laughed as he wrapped his arms around me. "Johnny." My dad nodded, over my shoulder as we pulled away.

"Hey Mr Bell, come on in." Johnny smiled, juggling the flowers in one hand so he could shake my dads hand.

"Johnny, you shouldn't have." My dad joked when he saw the flowers in my boyfriends hands.

"He didn't, he brought them home from work for me." I grinned proudly at my boyfriend who winked and walked out, probably to find a vase.

"Come on old man, I'll give you a tour of Casa del Bellman." I grinned, grabbed my dads hand and pulling him behind me.

I took him round the house, jokingly giving him a 'history' of each room, the bedrooms, the bathroom, the garden the garage and finally the dining which was set for dinner.

Just as we ended the tour Johnny walked in holding a bottle of wine and my flowers which he placed in the middle of the table.

"Dinners ready." He announced, handing me the bottle and leaving the room, only to enter a moment later with two plates of food.

Dinner was filled with happy chit chat. Dad andsking Johnny and I questions, telling us about life back home and Johnny and I dmsat telling him some of the more interesting Friday night dinner stories, most of which my dad couldn't believe really happen and honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that I was there, I wouldn't believe it either.

"You have wmquite the life here princess. I'm glad to see you've found your place in the world." My dad smiled kindly at me. "I'm happy for you darlin', both of you."

"Thanks daddy."

"Yeah, thanks Mr Bell." Johnny smiled back, glancing over at me, shooting me a quick wink.

It got quite again, thenthree of us enjoying the atmosphere we had created.

Just as we had finished eating there was a knock at the door, I let out a sigh as I stood, letting the boys know I would get it before leaving the two to chat.

* Johnny P.O.V*

"Mr Bell, can I have a quick word?" I asked the older man nervously once I was sure Tori was out of ear shot.

"This sounds serious." He joked, looking at me, his smile quickly dropping slightly when he saw my face.

"The thing is, I love your daughter sir, you know that, I'm good to her, I treat her like the queen she is and I have every intention of doing so for the rest of life." I began to explain, my eyes falling to my hands. "And the thing is, Tori and I, we're happy together and she loves me, at least I think she does, i guess what i want to say is...."

I was cut off by a soft chuckling and i looked up to see Toris dad watching me with a smirk.

"What ever it is Johnny, you better get to it quick, the girl can talk but she won't be gone much longer." Mr Bell laughed, obviously enjoying my uncomfortable rambling.

"Right, yeah, do basically, I want to ask Tori to marry me, but I wanted to get your blessing first." I quickly rushed, knowing we was right, Tori would be back any minute.

Mr Bell stopped laughing and looked at me, confused.

"You want my blessing?" He asked confused and I nodded.

"Yes sir, I want to make sure you're OK with it."

"Kid, Tori has always done what she wanted, without worrying about what I thought. She loves you and WHEN you ask her to marry you, I know she'll say yes and I would be proud to have a kid like you as a sis-in-law."

"Seriously?" I let out a sigh of relief when he nodded.

"Yeah, kid, you have my blessing."

"Oh thank god." I sighed. "Thank you, I promise, I'll love and protect her with my life." I assured him and he nodded.

"I know you will, Johnny." He chuckled.

We were quickly cut off by Tori returning holding a casserole dish and a strange and a smile.

"Everything OK?" I quickly rushed, trying to hide the fear and anxiety I had previously felt while talking to her dad.

"Yeah, your dad just dropped off a crumble, you mum had made it for tonight but for got to tell us to pick it up." She grinned as she handed me the dish.

"I'll put it in the oven, you spend some time with your dadm" I offered, kissing her cheek and left quickly.

Once the crumble was in I pulled out my phone and quickly called my mum.

"Hello?"

"Hi mum, I just wanted to thank you for that crumble." I spoke down the phone.

"Oh, it was no trouble Johnny boo. How are things with Toris dad going?"

"Great, actually, erm...I need you help with something."

"Of course love, what do you need."

"I need help finding an engagement ring."