Chapter 10 ✔

"Baby, can we just not go out tomorrow night and spend the night together, just the two of us?" I asked as I pulled my shoes on.

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't, I've made plans with Gavin and Simon, from work, maybe we can next weekend." He offered as he handed me me coat so we can leave for our weekly Dinner with his family.

I poured at my fiance as we left our house and started the short walk to the Goodmans, that was filled with chit chat. Actually it was mostly me trying to get johnny to change our plans for the weekend and spend some time with me instead.

"Come on, it's just one night, we haven't had a night us for a while. Just think, a romantic candle lit dinner, a relaxing bubble and ...well sex alot of sex." I tried to bargain with Johnny who was a little apprehensive but as soon as I mentioned sex, his little eyes widened and he nodded, finally agreeing.

"Yeah, OK, I'll cancel my night, just me and you baby." He chuckled as he slipped his hand around my waist, squeezing my bum a little, making me squeal.

We walked down the Goodmans drive, stopping at the door as Johnny pulled the keys out of his pocket and unlocking the door.

As Johnny and I took our coats off and hung them up, Martin appeared shirtless, with with something all down his chest.

"Hello Bambino, Bambina."

"Professor Bosoms." I acknowledged, walking passed him, kissing his cheek and then in to the living room where Adam was sat.

"Pussface."

"Lady Pest, how's it going?" Adam asked, flicking throug the TV, not really bothering to look at me.

"Oh, you know, plotting how I'm going to kill you." I smirked before I walked out of the room to see Johnny and Martin had disappeared.

"Hi Jackie." I smiled as I entered the kitchen.

"Oh, hi love, Johnny and Martin are...actually I have no idea, Johnny came in, said hello and left." Jackie chuckled.

"So, do you need any help?" I asked Jackie who smiled.

"You can slice the bread and find something else to do." She shrugged and I nodded, grabbing the knife and began cutting the bread, chatting with  Jackie as we sorted everything out.

As I washed the few dishes used that wasn't needed, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and I got a whiff of Johnny's cologne.

"Hey hot stuff." He mumbled into my hair.

"Hey, baby." I smiled, turning around in his arms, placing a kiss on his lips.

"You coming to sit down in the living room?"

I looked down at the now cleaned dishes and nodded.

"Yeah, come on, let's go." I agreed, leading Johnny into the living room where Adam still sat.

I sat next to Johnny, on the opposite sofa to Adam who was still flicking through the TV channels.

"Can't you just pick something and leave it on?" Johnny asked, getting frustrated quickly.

"I'm looking for something to watch."

I shook my hwad and moved my head onto Johnny shoulder and sat quiet for a few minutes, until the door bell rang.

"You'll get it." Adam and Johnny both yelled at each other.

"No, you'll get it."

"I'll just get it shall I." I sigjed, standing up and walking out to the door. Opening it up I came face to face with my uncle Jim.