Chapter 12 ✔

I really miss you." I sighed to the screen, my fiance nodded sadly.

"I know baby, I miss you too, but it won't be long until I'm him." He chuckled as my face lit up a little.

"Yeah, I can't wait."

"So, what you doing today? Are you enjoying your day off?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, am actually really board and I'm seriously concerned."

"What? Why? What's the matter?" He asked concern written all over his face.

"I'm seriously considering going to see uncle Jim." I joked making Johnny laugh.

"Oh, for god sake, didn't you see him last night?" He asked, referring to the usual appearance on a friday night at dinner, to which Johnny didn't attend because he was away all week end for some sort of conference for work.

"I did, yeah, but things were a bit quite last night, I had helped you mum with dinner and then she went to bed a little earlier than usual, you dad had given her a headache after he decided to fix some thing, with a hammer...it was amess."

"Amazing." Johnny laughed.

"I was actually thinking, since you're away, maybe see if your mum wants to go out, maybe starts shopping for that wedding?"

"You mean you want to take my mum, the woman who gets crazy at anything to do with our relationship, wedding dress shopping?"

"Pretty much yeah."

"Good luck."

"Oh, shut up, she needs something to cheer her up and I really think she'll be a big help." I laughed as he pulled a face at me.

"No, i actually think it's a good idea, maybe go out for lunch too."

"Exactly."

"Well, I think it's a great idea, I have to go babe, I have a meeting." Johnny informed me and i nodded, sadly.

"I love you pussface."

"I love you too lady pest."

After a couple more goodbyes we hung up and I dialed Jackie's number.

"Hello?" Jackie sighed on the other end of the line.

"Hello, Jackie, it's Tori." I spoke down the phone.

"Oh, hi love, you doing your daily checkin?" She joked making me chuckle quietly.

"No, actually, I was thi king of going dress shopping, i was wondering if you wanted to join me, i need a mother figure to help me find the perfect dress to marry your son in."

"You want to go wedding dress shopping?"

"Yeah, i thought it might cheer you up a little." I shrugged, laughing when I heard her squeal.

"Oh, Tori, thank you, I'd love to come." She cried down the phone.

"Great and I was thinking maybe we could call Val to see if she wants to join us?" I offered.

"Oh, yes, of course, I'll call her now and get dressed.

"Yes, of course, I'll pick you up in an hour?" I offered. She agreed and we hung up.

I left upstairs and walked into the bedroom, changing into a fresh set of underwear, a white summer dress and a pair of black ballet flats.

I curled my hair and added my make up, pulled on a white cardigan before picking up my phone and keys, then ran down the stairs and left the house, climbing into my car and leaving to pick Jackie up.