Love at first sight

Mew was walking on the school hallway with his friends after playing football at the school's field. He was talking to Kaownah about what he wanted for lunch later in the afternoon for their lunch break. Kaownah promised to treat him lunch for the day if he is able to score a goal for the football match they did awhile ago, and to no surprise, Mew won the bet.

"You said anything right? And theres no limit", Mew asked him for confirmation. He is already smiling thinking about all the foods he is going to eat later.

"Yes Mew. No limit. Just order anything", Kaownah replied, with a slight worried in his tone.

"Okay so I want crispy pork noodle, mango sticky rice, pork sticks, pork balls—"

And the list go on. Kaownah is currently mentally crying thinking about all the money in his wallet.

Mew is still listing the foods he is going to order for lunch, until a girl stopped them. She was looking at Mew, with an adoration in her eyes. Kaownah knows where this is going. "As usual", he thought to himself.

Kaownah already feel pity for the girl, but there is nothing he can do about it. Who wouldn't falk for Mew anyway? He's a full package.

"Hi Mew", the girl said, while passing what seems like a gift box to Mew.

Mew, being the dumb guy that he is, asked the girl what she was doing. At this point, Kaownah wasn't sure if Mew is really dumb in this, or he purposely did it.

"Umm.. I have something for you. I just want you to know that I like you. Mew please be my boyfriend", the girl said, straightforwardly.

Kaownah was impressed at how brave this girl was, to confess her feelings infront of almost everyone. Mind you that the class hasn't start yet and students are still roaming around the hallway.

"I'm sorry, I can't be your boyfriend. I don't even know who you are", Mew said, and with that, he walk away, leaving the girl behind with her gift box. Kaownah and his other friends followed him behind.

Kaownah was shocked by Mew's reaction. He is used to this, but still, he is shocked.

"Man, you're a bit mean there. Could've give her the chance tho", Kaownah said, trying to pursuade his friend.

It's about time that this friend of his to get a girlfriend. He's been friends with Mew since forever, and he has been single since then. It's not that he can't get any girl for himself, he just seems uninterested.

"I don't even know her. Why would I be with someone I don't even know." Mew said, in a matter of fact. He still don't understand how these girls, and even boys, could easily fall for him without knowing him personally.

"I don't want to waste my time and feelings for something like this." Mew said again, before he enters the class and seat at his usual place.

******

As soon as the bell rings, which indicate that it's lunch time, Mew grabbed Kaownah's hand and run to the school's canteen.

"Kaownah faster! Before everyone bombared the canteen", he state excitedly while running.

"MEW WATCH OUT!", Kaownah screamed, but it was too late.

While Mew was running to the canteen, he accidentally bumped into one of the students, and they both fell on the ground, Mew on top of the student.

The student groaned, as he bumped his head on the ground.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?", Mew was panicking, as the student's eyes were still closed and he can see the pain from his face expression.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump int—", Mew didn't continue apologizing. He stare at the student the he bumped into.

Mew is starstruck and in awe while he stare into his eyes.

"This has got to be the prettiest eyes I have ever seen", Mew thought to himself.

-----------

Gulf POV

I groaned as I feel the pain in my head, as it was bumped into the floor pretty hard, and tries to masaage it a little.

"Dammit. Luckily I didn't cracked my skull", I thought to myself while massaging my head slowly with my eyes still closed.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?", the one that bumped into me asked.

"WAIT! THIS VOICE! I recognize this voice! Please don't let it be P'Mew", I silently prayed in my heart, as I slowly opened my eyes to see him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump int—", as i opened my eyes, I was shocked to see that it was really P'Mew. He stopped apologizing halfway, and my heart was beating so fast, I was worried that he can hear it.

I was still shocked by the whole situation.

"OH NY GOD GULF! ARE YOU OKAY?", Mild screamed, I guess he's done buying our drinks. Mild's scream brings me back to reality.

"Uh can you get up? I feel uncomfortable", I said to Mew softly, I was trying hard not to stutter, or else he might think that I'm weird.

Mew panicked and get up right away, he didn't forget to offer me hand to help. I was hesitating whether I should accept his help or not.

"Maybe this is the chance for me to finally hold his hands. Can't missed it for the world", I thought to myself and accepted his offer. I can feel the spark when we touched, and my face is burning.

"Are you okay?", Mew asked softly, with a concern shown in the tone.

"Yeah, I'm okay", I told him without looking into his eyes. I grabbed Mild's hands and walk away from him and his friends, my heart still beating rapidly.