Movie Date

Hello everyone! Some of you might have received an update notification yesterday. I'm so sorry, the story was not complete yet when I accidentally clicked the publish button XD

Here is an update for all of you! Enjoy reading  

******

It has been a month since the day Mew told Gulf that he wanted to court him. Their relationship are getting closer, not only between Mew and Gulf, but also between Gulf and Mild with Mew's group of friends.

Mew's friends are always being over protective towards Gulf, treating him like as if he is the baby in the group. Well, Gulf is indeed the youngest one among them.

There are times when Gulf and Mild joined them on the field to play football. During exam week, they studied together in the library. Mild and Kaownah, being the Tom and Jerry that they are, kept bickering over small things, which annoys the other members. 

The semester break just started a few days ago, Mew is currently laying down on his bed, has nothing to do. 

"I miss G... I wonder what he's doing", Mew talks to himself, softly. He decided to give Gulf a call, just to complaint about how he has nothing productive to do this holiday. 

Gulf picked up the call after the third ring, "Hey Ai'Mew"

"G! I'M BORED~", Mew whined, as soon as Gulf picked up the phone. Gulf laughs at how Mew whined, telling him he has nothing to do and his friends are ditching him. 

After almost a month of knowing Mew, Gulf found out that Mew isn't always the cool guy he sees in school. Gulf gets to see a new side of Mew, and it makes him to fall harder for the other guy. 

"They went out to watch my favorite movie without me! Can you believe that, G? They're so mean!", Mew said in the other line. Gulf were quiet, thinking if he should let Mew know about his idea. 

Mew noticed that Gulf hasn't said anything for a few seconds, "Gulf? Are you still there?", he asks.

"Um yeah", Gulf replied, there seems to be some kind of doubt in his tone. 

"What's wrong? Was I bothering you?"

"No no. Um Ai'Mew?"

"Yes?"

"Umm, do you want to hangout with me? We can watch a movie in my room", Gulf said, while he's biting his nail, hoping that Mew won't think that he is some kind of a weirdo for inviting him to his house. 

"Sounds like a great idea", Mew answered, cheerfully. "I'll see you in an hour?", he continued. 

Gulf smiled, and said, "Right. See you later". 

They ended the call, both of them feeling nervous on the inside, but excited to see each other. 

******

Gulf runs to the front door when he hears the bell rings. He opened the door, and there, he saw the boy who has been filling his heart for years now, smiling, looking all handsome. 

"Hey, sorry I was a little late. Decided to stop by to grab some of your favorite pizza", Mew said, showing the plastic on his hand, while the other hand is behind his neck. 

Gulf chuckled at Mew's shyness. He told Mew that there's nothing to worry about and invited him in. Before they went to Gulf's room, Gulf's mother came out from the kitchen to see who was coming. 

"Au, who is this handsome young men, Nong Gulf?", a blushed made their way on Mew's cheeks. 

"Sawadee krub", Mew wai-ed, "I'm Mew Suppasit, your future son-in-law", he continued, grinning.