Closer

Throwback 

Gulf and Mild were walking to the school's cafeteria, as it was lunch break for them. Gulf was listening to Mild's rant about how the girls and boys in the school never pay attention to him. 

"Can you imagine that? They never even look at me, someone as handsome as me!", Mild rant. 

Gulf scoffed at what Mild said, and it got noticed by Mild. 

"Did you just scoffed at me?!", Mild said, pretend to be hurt. 

"What? I didn't say anything", Gulf replied, with a straight face, as he walked faster to the cafeteria. 

As they almost reach the cafeteria, they saw Mew and his friends making their way towards them. 

"There, your husband-to-be is here", Mild teased. 

Gulf turned his head towards Mild, and told him to shut up, making sure only the two of them can hear it. 

Mild smirked teasingly towards Gulf, before he leave him to walk towards their usual place with Kaownah. 

Without Gulf realizing, Mew is already in front of him, with a big smile on his face, showing his perfect shiny teeth. "Hi Gulf, how's class?", he asked.

Gulf gave him a soft smile and said, "Hi Mew, class was fine. Chemistry was boring", he replied, as they walk together to their table, approaching their friends. 

"Chemistry? I thought that was your favorite subject?"

"Yeah. But the teacher is boring", Gulf replied, with a pout on his lips. 

Mew laughed at Gulf's reaction, as he find it cute. He tried to change the subject by asking Gulf what he wanted to eat for lunch. 

"Uh.. I'm not that hungry now, maybe some egg tarts will do", Gulf said. 

"No. You have a test later.. You need to eat rice to make you full. I'll buy your favorite", Mew didn't wait for Gulf's protest as he make his way to the stall in the cafeteria. 

He came back a few minutes later with crispy pork with basil rice and a bottle of water in his hands. Gulf was shocked as he didn't expect for Mew to know about his obsession with crispy pork with basil. 

"How do you know I like to eat this?", he asked, softly. 

Mew placed the foods in front of him, as he take a sit next to Gulf. "Of course I know, bii~ it's the only thing you eat besides all those pastries."

Gulf blushed at the mention of the endearment that Mew made especially for him. Mew saw that Gulf's ear is getting red, so he teased him as he love to see the reaction from the other. 

"Bii~~ why is your ear so red?", he asked, with a cheeky smile on his face. 

Kaownah and Mild was enjoying their food, but look up right away to see Gulf's face as they heard of what Mew said. They decided to tease Gulf more, as they too like to see the reaction of the other. 

"Eyyy Mew, you should call him "bii" more", Kaownah said, encouragingly. 

"Yes Mew, you have no idea how much Gulf love it when you call him that. I'm sure it's the only thing he will talk about, later on today", Mild continued, joining the bandwagon to tease Gulf. 

Gulf looked down on his food, as he was embarrassed by all the teasing from Mew and his friends. Mew let out a soft laugh and told his friends, Mild and Kaownah, to stop the teasing and let his Gulf eat peacefully. The two boys nodded, and continue savoring their lunch as they talk about random things. 

*****

Since that day, Mew and Gulf has gotten closer to each other. Mew and Kaownah started to join Gulf and Mild for lunch everyday. Sometimes, they study together at the library when they have free time. Mild, being the lazy ass that he is, tried hard to escape their study session, but always failed as Gulf always threaten him. 

Mild and Kaownah made a great duo, as they always team up to tease Mew and Gulf every chance they got. 

They are now at the cafeteria, having their lunch together as usual. Mild and Kaownah are now bickering about which cafe they should visit in the weekend, as they promise to hang out together. 

"I want bingsu! There's a newly open place in Siam. They sell pretty bingsu(s)!", Mild said, as he showed some photos of the bingsu to Kaownah. 

"NO! I want to eat pancakes and waffles! I've been craving for it since last week! Mild, Mew, and Gulf let's go eat pancakes and waffles na?", Kaownah said, shaking Mild's arm while showing them his bambi eyes

"Shut up Kaownah. Stop trying to show your bambi eyes, you look ugly", Mew said, as he rolled his eyes. He then turned to Gulf, and ask him what he wanted to eat this weekend. Kaownah and Mild look at Gulf, hoping that he will choose one of the place they mentioned. 

Gulf look at the two of them feeling guilty, "Let's go to my favorite cafe. They sell all the things Kaownah and Mild wants. Bingsu, pancakes, and waffles." He turned to Mew, who sit next to him, "What about you? What do you want?"

Mew leaned closer to Gulf, and whisper softly in his ear, "I want you". 

Gulf was so embarrassed by what Mew said. He got was speechless. He was glad to know that Kaownah and Mild did not pay attention to him and Mew as they were busy discussing on what bingsu and waffles to order later on. 

Mew chuckled as he saw how Gulf's ears turn red. He move away a little and start to massage Gulf's ear to make it less red.